• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do Opposition support of gays?

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
As above, please state your stance clearly since the PAP had stated their stance of non-approval.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
As above, please state your stance clearly since the PAP had stated their stance of non-approval.

I'm not anti-gay, and i urge all gay and lesbian to form your own political party and seek support from your own communities and common ppl. Just don't drag the opps into the longkang, please. Thank you.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not anti-gay, and i urge all gay and lesbian to form your own political party and seek support from your own communities and common ppl. Just don't drag the opps into the longkang, please. Thank you.

Those guys have no chance in winning a plurality election when the only issue they know, want to talk about is gay and lesbian rights.

NMP route for them.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess because they are smart enough to know that showing support to the opposition will be a big liability to the latter.

Eh... why not show support to PAP then. Join PAP, YPAP, and declare that you are openly gay/lesbian. Say you want to change their "non-support" stance from within. :smile: ? Or is there a "rule" in PAP that if you openly homosexual you will be kicked out? That way, it becomes a liability to the PAP and the opposition can win ?

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh... why not show support to PAP then. Join PAP, YPAP, and declare that you are openly gay/lesbian. Say you want to change their "non-support" stance from within. :smile: ? Or is there a "rule" in PAP that if you openly homosexual you will be kicked out? That way, it becomes a liability to the PAP and the opposition can win ?

I think the PAP is way smarter than that. Indeed, the minute you are unmarried, they will have their red flags up all over.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gay rights movement should be more of civil activism and less of politics. There's not much use trying to sway a few opposition candidates to support it openly and vocally; it'd only lessen his/her chance of winning. It's catch-22. You see, you want me to voice your cause in Parliament, but by campaigning for your cause, I've got even less chance of getting into Parliament. It's simply because the cause is still not generally acceptable to the vast public majority. That's why the course to take should be more of civil activism, to soften the general public ground, regardless of politics.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
!!! Lol !!! Why are the so quiet during elections?

They were so vocal during AWARE and Rony Tan issues....

SINgking poreans of the 66.6% lready no balls, these..ha ha ha are 'ball less"....only make noise only...and MDA is protecting the 'endangered'...ha ha ha as always...:o