• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do Chinese stream A-Level students have to pass GP ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past we used to have Chinese stream A-Level.

Does anyone know if Chinese stream A-Level has the equivalent of English stream General Paper where you need to pass in order to pass the entire examinations ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I enjoyed writing Chinese essays and aceing my GP back in the day.

GP is so fun. If you can pass your GP, you are more than qualified to write to the Shitty Times Forum. :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

GP is so fun. If you can pass your GP, you are more than qualified to write to the Shitty Times Forum. :biggrin:

Chinese stream students usually had a major problem with GP. Most tried to memorize essays hoping that they can just vomit out on the day of exam.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many of the rubes here would have failed their GP had they dared to write that deaf penalty is corright, druck trafficking should be punishable by deaf and deaf is preferable to building more prisons. :rolleyes:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Three of last year's GP questions:

1. Is news today reliable?

2. Are global tourism and travel still necessary when everything can be experienced or achieved online?

3. What an individual eats or drinks should not be the concern of the state. What is your view?

So bloody easy! I can finish it in half an hour.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got Chinese stream A level one meh?

All subjects are in angmor. Students who are good in Chinese can choose it as an exam-able subject. From what I know it's actually Chinese literature. At that level the students are all nerds. But they tend to do well in every subject including GP.

On the other hand, I had an ah Beng classmate who failed GP yet went on to do Nus compscience .. just had to do a remedial angmor course in first semester

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

All subjects are in angmor. Students who are good in Chinese can choose it as an exam-able subject. From what I know it's actually Chinese literature. At that level the students are all nerds. But they tend to do well in every subject including GP.

On the other hand, I had an ah Beng classmate who failed GP yet went on to do Nus compscience .. just had to do a remedial angmor course in first semester
During the 1960s or 70s we have the HSC exams in English or Chinese stream.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the 80s, there were Chinese stream for A Levels at some Pre-U centres. I know Beatty Sec had 2 classes for Chinese stream. History and Literature in Chinese. Must take GP. I knew one chiobu from that school. She was terrified by GP. She flung the subject and went to do a course on interior design after that. I heard she married a Malaysian businessman later and relocated to Penang.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did @ginfreely pass her GP with flying colours?

@Cottonmouth @sweetiepie what do you think? :geek:
Since @ginfreely gansiokbin onlee mentioned she got A1 is English & Literature My uncle think she leefering to gce orh level and not air level :wink: My uncle also think gansiokbin went to get diploma in accountancy in polytechnic thereafter leeceived her acca from pte education and finallee an accountant :whistling: too bad due to suck cock incidents she ended unemployed and early leetirement and went into some stupid property investments and ended as a siao lang due to this chains of events :geek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

My uncle think your ah beng classmate is like my uncle kind. My uncle confirm with chop that he will fail gp if he were to take it. But my uncle has never failed to obtain A1/A2 in maths and can do verlee well in comp sc subjects :smile:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the 80s, there were Chinese stream for A Levels at some Pre-U centres. I know Beatty Sec had 2 classes for Chinese stream. History and Literature in Chinese. Must take GP. I knew one chiobu from that school. She was terrified by GP. She flung the subject and went to do a course on interior design after that. I heard she married a Malaysian businessman later and relocated to Penang.

The GP paper for English A-Level and Chinese A-Level same paper ?

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gp,fxxx the white clowns many so call degree holders foreigners whether local or foreign paper ,all English CMI but still hanging around n lagi worse is get jobs whereas sinkies gobsuck thumb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since @ginfreely gansiokbin onlee mentioned she got A1 is English & Literature My uncle think she leefering to gce orh level and not air level :wink: My uncle also think gansiokbin went to get diploma in accountancy in polytechnic thereafter leeceived her acca from pte education and finallee an accountant :whistling: too bad due to suck cock incidents she ended unemployed and early leetirement and went into some stupid property investments and ended as a siao lang due to this chains of events :geek:
You no backbone Cantonese snake scammer prostitute descendant cheat with Indians to win in bar exam tell lies dare not swear if Gansiokbin has never sucked a single cock you die a violent death yet keep repeating spamming evil filthy lies to harm Gansiokbin. Pui!

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDEView attachment 144260

JeffThorsen777

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know what it's like to prepare for exams and it's difficult to write some kind of voluminous work. But there are services that help to cope up with such tasks. In order not to sit for textbooks at night, I decided to turn for college paper help and made my conclusions. If I sat down to write my work by myself, it would take me 3 times longer. And it's not a fact that my teacher would like the text.

Last edited: