• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Disposed Ah Neh gets job In S'pore in record time

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
An Ah Neh HOD in one of my China office did not get his contract renewed, which is a nice way to say goodbye to him by the company. My boss asked me to go clean up the mess and help the new guy settle in.

I asked the ah neh what's his plans and he said is is considering going to Singapore. 2 days later, he asked me which area should he stay in Singapore that is near our S'pore office the CBD. He got a job in our Singapore office with a fancy name but he dunno what the fark this job is all about and what he is suppose to do. And of course his new boss is an ah neh. He even offered to keep a lookout for me if I'm considering going back to S'pore.

I'm staying in China for good.........

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
In future please write in such a way that you could expose the Company and Ah nei's name.

So we all know what a fuck up company with keilengs hiring their own even though incompetent.

Do you still consider letting us know which company is this?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good choice, just fly here to visit family and friends in this 'rojak marketplace' from time to time. I regretted coming back, really rojak here now. I plan to leave in a year after some stuff are settled.

No need to say which company lah. Same everywhere, as long as you have a ah neh HOD or supervisor, you can forecast the manpower composition and productivity without any margin of error.

Case in point is the hire of master degree in biz to do market development, cho bo lan and give motherhood statements. Two years now and hit only less than one percent of budget, can't even cover their own salary and expenses also bo tai chi.....sigh. The sales was even cannabalized from other departments. Fly here and there, waste money on air ticket whilst build their own network to con in future....sigh..... not the ah nei HOD own money mah....sigh.

Then also spend money to engage "Expert in the field" from consultancy firm, no prize for guessing where this "Expert" is from. Our own local sales staff know more and updated information than him. Surprisingly, he is ignorant of some pertinent and commonplace facts in the particular field......:confused:

I dont get frustrated over such things anymore.... heart turn cold liao.:(

Its like that now lah... maybe someday we may meet in one of the expats eateries in china and not know of our correspondance here....lol.....good luck on your endeavours.

An Ah Neh HOD in one of my China office did not get his contract renewed, which is a nice way to say goodbye to him by the company. My boss asked me to go clean up the mess and help the new guy settle in.

I asked the ah neh what's his plans and he said is is considering going to Singapore. 2 days later, he asked me which area should he stay in Singapore that is near our S'pore office the CBD. He got a job in our Singapore office with a fancy name but he dunno what the fark this job is all about and what he is suppose to do. And of course his new boss is an ah neh. He even offered to keep a lookout for me if I'm considering going back to S'pore.

gone4good

Alfrescian
Loyal
same here. our boss just terminated an ah neh area manager...all talk but no action and really cannot stand him during meetings. he will fit in well with PAP. A yes man to the boss and really wayang at its best. I think Tony Leung, Andy Lau also cannot fight with his acting. Glad that boss see through him and ask him to pack up and go. haha.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
same here. our boss just terminated an ah neh area manager...all talk but no action and really cannot stand him during meetings. he will fit in well with PAP. A yes man to the boss and really wayang at its best. I think Tony Leung, Andy Lau also cannot fight with his acting. Glad that boss see through him and ask him to pack up and go. haha.

Is it a disease specific to them? Almost everyone has encountered this mythical beast - the Ah Neh I.T Professional who can talk alot but do nothing.

jw5

Loyal

What language did he speak when he was in China?

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
What language did he speak when he was in China?

He speaks only English, which is one of the reason for his termination. The language gap between him and his young staff are widening. The boss get different answers from him and his staff for the same question. The Ah Neh English also got funny accent. Even his Ang Mo boss told me he got difficulty understanding them.

A lot of Ah Nehs are trying but could not get into the China market because of language barrier. They are too proud to learn Chinese, unlike the Ang Mos.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now, who still have doubts FTs do not create job for citizens ?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it a disease specific to them? Almost everyone has encountered this mythical beast - the Ah Neh I.T Professional who can talk alot but do nothing.

These animals are not mythical. confirm they exist and running wild in singapore.

the real mythical ones are those whom Pap describe as can create jobs for singaporeans. have you seen any?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
These animals are not mythical. confirm they exist and running wild in singapore.

the real mythical ones are those whom Pap describe as can create jobs for singaporeans. have you seen any?

Never seen this beast create jobs for Singaporeans before. Have seen them import their entire shitskin village to whatever company they work in though.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He speaks only English, which is one of the reason for his termination. The language gap between him and his young staff are widening. The boss get different answers from him and his staff for the same question. The Ah Neh English also got funny accent. Even his Ang Mo boss told me he got difficulty understanding them.

A lot of Ah Nehs are trying but could not get into the China market because of language barrier. They are too proud to learn Chinese, unlike the Ang Mos.

bloody fucking keling shit skins. In rome do as the romans do. This bugger is living in china but yet refuses to speak chinese? WTf is this and even ang mohs whom are much much higher up the scale than shit skins do learn mandarin and chinese.

Now i'm waiting for some asshole like yellow ppl to twist this around.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not that they don't want to learn Chinese. Try speaking Chinese and shaking your head at the same time.:smile:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah neh is famous for speaking a lot but without substance!

I guess Ah neh try to impress people by speaking (rubbish), probably becos of their inferior complex!

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
In future please write in such a way that you could expose the Company and Ah nei's name.

So we all know what a fuck up company with keilengs hiring their own even though incompetent.

Do you still consider letting us know which company is this?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

My guess would be International Ballistic Missile Pte Ltd :biggrin: