• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dipshit Moron Leong Full of Shit, 4th and 5th Waves Causing Lockdowns in Europe

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary I'm the only one that actually presents data and does the sums. The response to my data is to curse and swear at the messenger but I'm not the one producing the data all I'm doing is presenting it in a forthright and factual manner.

If you are of the opinion that the numbers I present indicate a serious situation then so be it. However that does not alter the data.

Yes the data shows you are wrong.

Ex_NYmaXIAcdwOb.png

TuckFrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary I'm the only one that actually presents data and does the sums. The response to my data is to curse and swear at the messenger but I'm not the one producing the data all I'm doing is presenting it in a forthright and factual manner.

If you are of the opinion that the numbers I present indicate a serious situation then so be it. However that does not alter the data.

EyOildRVoAMebOy.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
shut up already you moron

I just stick to the data and nobody has disputed my calculations. All that I keep hearing is that the data is wrong but nobody can point to data that is right.

Headlines like "4000 dead" means nothing unless put into context and that is exactly what I am doing.

Covid deaths are very, very low as a proportion of population size in any country.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just stick to the data and nobody has disputed my calculations. All that I keep hearing is that the data is wrong but nobody can point to data that is right.

Headlines like "4000 dead" means nothing unless put into context and that is exactly what I am doing.

Covid deaths are very, very low as a proportion of population size in any country.
:FU:

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/new-wave-of-coronavirus-infections-sweeps-across-europe/

Watch CBSN Live

Start video
Play pause
00:00 00:00
Closed captionsSettingsVolumeFullscreen

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your forum still sucks monkey balls by the way.

And your bullshit is no even sticking anymore, so you can stop.

You are like a sad kooker talking to himself on a street corner.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Work the numbers yourself and show me what you come up with.

Figures mean nothing without putting things into context and having a sense of proportion.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal

This forum has never been wheat I consider to be good at all, its the Shit Times, and lives up to its name.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ooohhhh.... friend of Redfool313, not dead of COVID yet? How’s your little yellow dick hanging on in America? Remember this, only you think you are American... angmohs see you like a plague... how many times do you get slapped in a day by nigger?

IMHDOCTOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiongs all cause the lockdown 7 billions affected

Humanity is fighting an Pandemic that is causing great levels of stress and anxiety right now. Its important to practice safety, eat well, exercise, take care one oneself in these trying times. Already some countries are doing better than others right now as you can see.

If you need assistance with the toils of the Pandemic we can help.

kindly contact us for an assessment:

https://www.imh.com.sg/

Institute of Mental Health
http://www.imh.com.sg/
Buangkok Green Medical Park
10 Buangkok View
Singapore 539747