• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did you enjoy the race?

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
the race is full of drama.....overall good race & heard that other asian cities hosting the F1 may revert 2 nite racing next season.....

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
what do you mean future night race, the core support of F1 is in europe. you mean all races in asia will be at night in future???

not every country will knee down and give in to europe fans, what about their own fans.

Maybe for Australia / China / Japan with their relatively cool daytimes you're right. But not for some like Singapore / Malaysia. Do you think Singapore / Malaysia fans will prefer watching it at 3 pm in the afternoon or 8 pm at night? The night event is bad enough (hot / humid) already.

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
saw afew chio bu half ball... was in gate 3 & this SYT was really fair & sexy... i enjoy watching her then the race.

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now they deem the SGP as the jewel of the GP calender. But will SGP require the 2 accident cars file an accident report with IDAC within 24 hours?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
the race is full of drama.....overall good race & heard that other asian cities hosting the F1 may revert 2 nite racing next season.....

I not a golfer (only been at driving range) but is it true that Brunei and Sg have night time golf courses? With these, "night life" is not restricted to clubbing and can encompass a whole lot more things.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
saw afew chio bu half ball... was in gate 3 & this SYT was really fair & sexy... i enjoy watching her then the race.

I once crashed my motorcycle into a parked car because I paid more attention to a girl than the road ahead. This could be the reason Nelson Piquet whacked into the wall! :cool: Come to think of it, that's why there're so many crashes at car races! In this, NASCAR takes the cake!

Cheers!

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
There wasn't much racing, but it certainly was eventful. The first F1 night race might just be a forerunner for future night races. The crowds enjoyed it, the teams enjoyed it (except Scuderia, nyuk nyuk), the drivers, enjoyed (except Scuderia, nyuk nyuk again), the world enjoyed it, and most of all, the banks enjoyed it.

Me, I enjoyed because it was different. And Team Scuderia fcked up.

How 'bout the rest of you? Liked it? Hated it? Or gave it a miss? But no matter whatever however we feel about this event, history was made. Congratulations Alonso!

Cheers!

seriously speaking...i find a soccer match more exciting than a bunch of cars running round and round....

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
What gives? Why no podium girls????:confused:
singtel only set up audition for grid girls, no other criterial for umbrella girls, podium girls. so when the race start, the grid girls can balek kampong liao. maybe some already go to the driver's hotel suites to stand-by.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously speaking...i find a soccer match more exciting than a bunch of cars running round and round....

That's what my wife says about F1 when she sees me watching it on the tube. Then I remind her that when I met her, she religiousy watched WWF! We both do however agree on those telematch type games where the participants brave through stunt obstacles and usually wipe out. There's this one from Hunan (we get HunanTV here) that feature a bunch of nerds taking their turns to run through a series of hurdles and bruising themselves trying. Not as thrilling as motorsports, not as much talent as soccer, but hell of a lot more laughter.

I like soccer too, but then again, only catch the international events like World Cup, Copa, European Cup. League games, don't care much.

Cheers!