• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did Singapore President attend JBJ Wake?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So at last the President attended the wake, as he had planned to do - at an appropriate time. But some forummers here would conclude that because of their big, loud and insulting mouth, the president has no choice but to attend the wake. They would like to pat themselves on the back and buttock.

Well done for those who jumped the gun and hurled insult at the President! They should now point the gun at themselves and pull the trigger - at least at their foot if they have no gut to point it between their eyes.

Well, this show that they are aware of what the VIP in sinkieland should do. And if the VIP attend, good , if not, and people starts to talk and this shows that they are aware of the behavior of the leaders. Leaders should be under strict scrutiny of the public eye.

Only sinkies will bow to the leader and accept whatever shit rules is being proposed.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only 'thai losers' will bow to the 'king' and accept whatever shit rules is being proposed.:biggrin:

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
sigh, i was taken aback that prataman eventually attended the wake.... only to be cheezed by his scribbling. "“..... You fought a long battle for your ideals. You were destined not to see it through. May you now rest in peace,”

i think, now that JBJ is gone, he will be able to see it through & through...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sigh, i was taken aback that prataman eventually attended the wake.... only to be cheezed by his scribbling. "“..... You fought a long battle for your ideals. You were destined not to see it through. May you now rest in peace,”

i think, now that JBJ is gone, he will be able to see it through & through...

hmm...there seemed a message in his words. May be he sees what OTC saw and can't help it but to face destiny?

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm...there seemed a message in his words. May be he sees what OTC saw and can't help it but to face destiny?
typical style of those in league with the MIWs. from letter of condolence to the scribblings in the visitor's book... always more than just words.