• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did PAP FIX the Pres Erections and make TT winner?!?!

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah... so unbelievable. Sources said that almost up to the end TCB was winning then SUDDENLY and MIRACULOUSLY TT won the last mile?!

WTF... Did the PAP FIX the Pres Erections and make TT the winner? Was there any sudden ballot boxes appearing from nowhere? Was there a power blackout where people had to leave?

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF? TJS is the real stuff. What's your damn problem with him? TCB is another prataman.. but if TCB won it would still be "sia suay" for TT, so PAP will still lose face a bit.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck U PAP dog... CSJ is a true oppo politician.

Oh? SDP before Chee under Chiam--4 seats in parliament.

SDP with Chee--no seats, biggest losing party.

You want to curse the WP which has the cleverest people of all?

Please dont call names bitch

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh? SDP before Chee under Chiam--4 seats in parliament.

SDP with Chee--no seats, biggest losing party.

You want to curse the WP which has the cleverest people of all?

Please dont call names bitch

WP is nothing but PAP version 2. The true oppo is SDP and RP. So fuck off PAP bitch! I like to swear, you got a problem with that fucker?

SDP lost seats because Sinkies were too fucking retarded to vote for him. Don't blame CSJ, blame the useless, spineless, brainless, fucked up 60% of Sinkies.

Last edited:

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fuck off yourself!!!

SDP wil never win seats!!!!! Chee is a loser!

Do we have smiley here for a middle finger?

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

FUCK YOU

Last edited:

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
gruesome C

I have no tolerance for PAP sympathizer. As much as we have our own personal likes and dislikes for opposition figures, anti-PAP people like us need to work to vote together and not vote for PAP regardless of how we feel about the oppo. If and when that is achieved (i.e. PAP kicked out), then we can fight to see which oppo party should dominate. Any oppo supporter who voted for TCB in this pres election is a fucking traitor!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no tolerance for PAP sympathizer. As much as we have our own personal likes and dislikes for opposition figures, anti-PAP people like us need to work to vote together and not vote for PAP regardless of how we feel about the oppo. If and when that is achieved (i.e. PAP kicked out), then we can fight to see which oppo party should dominate. Any oppo supporter who voted for TCB in this pres election is a fucking traitor!

I have no tolerance for one who doesnt get that TJS is a nobody.

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no tolerance for one who doesnt get that TJS is a nobody.

If the presidential elections was a monkey, TCB and TT, I would vote for the monkey. Are you a true anti-PAP supporter or a fucking coward traitor? Fuck off traitor!!! It's because of fuckers like you that's why TJS lost!!! KNNCCB!!!

Last edited:

jujim

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP lost seats because Sinkies were too fucking retarded to vote for him. Don't blame CSJ, blame the useless, spineless, brainless, fucked up 60% of Sinkies.

I find this strange. Then wtf SDP wants to serve these useless, spineless, brainless, fucked up Sinkies? Only know how to blame others for self worthlessness.