• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did LKY stole billions from taxpayers?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Temasek and GIC had already decoupled fr Subscribe

To: ALL (1 of 5)
http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/viewtopic.php?t=278350&start=0

bangali

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:51 am Post subject: Temasek and GIC had already decoupled from Singapore
I find it strange that people keeps talking about Temasek and GIC, in my view they are a separate entity, there is no longer any link with the citizens. For example,
1) Minister of finance cannot interfere with what Temasek & GIC is doing.
2) Temasek and GIC didn't give any income to Minister of finance.
3) if Temasek or GIC made 100 billions profit in a year, citizens and govt will not gets a single cents.
4) Temasek and GIC pay handsome salaries and bonuses to their elite staffs
5) Temasek and GIC will continue its present operation for the next 30 years.
6) Temasek and GIC will not subsidize citizens medical or other expenses
7) Temasek and GIC will not subsidize ERP, road tax or COE
Temasek and GIC do not need to hold annual meeting where citizens can question them.
9) I do not see citizens benefiting from Temasek and GIC in the next 30 years

so forget about this two organizations, they are already a private company, don't dream about getting anything from them.

Options Reply

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlimited capital, zero transparency, absolutely no accountability required, no pay back needed.. Singapore absorb all loses, cronies get fat bonuses if they make money..

Father and wife maintain separate gambling funds with cheque issued by the son..

What's not to like?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlimited capital, zero transparency, absolutely no accountability required, no pay back needed.. Singapore absorb all loses, cronies get fat bonuses if they make money..

Father and wife maintain separate gambling funds with cheque issued by the son..

What's not to like?

Ha ha ha. Some quote " Win belong to me Lose is yours"