• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did he serve rotten vegetables on purpose?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
wrong it should be your mother.

Nope, your bastard donkey mother likes it more, together with her by-blow son (did she fuck a dog after fucking a pig elsewhere?) that is you. Out of respect we let you have your fill, while I will take my mother to buy us both human food elsewhere as unlike you two we are humans, thank you.

Your right as prime "consumer" (animals disgrace the word - Oxford should include an equivalent to describe animals in the dictionary), including your bastard donkey mother, shall remain unchallenged.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope, your bastard donkey mother likes it more, together with her by-blow son (did she fuck a dog after fucking a pig elsewhere?) that is you. Out of respect we let you have your fill, while I will take my mother to buy us both human food elsewhere as unlike you two we are humans, thank you.

Your right as prime "consumer" (animals disgrace the word - Oxford should include an equivalent to describe animals in the dictionary), including your bastard donkey mother, shall remain unchallenged.

LOL it seems u must eaten them as a staple hence your retarded postings. :biggrin::biggrin:

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
In those days there was more compassion going around. Some of the vegetable sellers would not only dump the not so good looking and damaged parts but having noticed a few less affluent people picking the discards, the sellers would purposely rip off the better quality sections for them.

Your mother may have been a benefiting from the kind veg sellers, and in any case, I believe your experience during those days of basic survival has made you a much better person today.

Very true!
I remember when I was young sometimes helping my ah mah selling vegetables at the market.
I observing she will never selling finish all her vegetables even if got people wanting to buy somemore.
One day I asking her why she always do like that?
She replying that some people not having enough money for buying food.
These people still needing to eat.
As long as she got earn enough money liao, she will leaving some of her produce for these people.
My ah mah got good heart.
I think she in heaven now :smile: