• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dick is comfortable, thanks to SQ cabin crew

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats why I purposely avoid flying SQ. They only nice if you are some big SG dick, or AMDK. Prefer Nippon. Always bend..er bow down 90" before start service. Everything you want the answer is always hai hai hai.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats why I purposely avoid flying SQ. They only nice if you are some big SG dick, or AMDK. Prefer Nippon. Always bend..er bow down 90" before start service. Everything you want the answer is always hai hai hai.

The Middle Eastern airlines are good too. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thai airlines are okay too, although you can spot quite a number of grumpy faces when they go about their duties and not interacting with passengers. Must be overworked and underpaid. :frown:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thai airlines are okay too, although you can spot quite a number of grumpy faces when they go about their duties and not interacting with passengers. Must be overworked and underpaid. :frown:
Overworked? I’m not sure what the fuck are you talking about. These cabin crew are no more than a bunch of waiters and waitresses serving food. Just because it’s done on a higher altitude doesn’t make them any more talented or hardworking.