• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Devil Possesions in SGP!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a higher probability of being possessed by the SATANIC devils in SGP because.

1. Many worship cults like tangkee.
2. Many worship idols.
3. Many celebrate ghosts festivals.
4. Many have no faith or religion.
5. Many engage in sinful activities like gambling and prostitutions.

Many of these cases bring in the possibilities of devil possessions in the country.

After being possessed by the devil, one could be superhuman and achieved what ones could not have done wouldn't believed he/she could do it.

Like recently, the mass slaughtering of 4 in HDB block in Yishun. Why I wanted to highlight this is that, many of these murder cases caused devil possession have increased dramatically over these few years and its getting worse.

Someone need to address this problem seriously.

NobleEagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
oei easy there, you are threading into unchartered territories here, u so fucking boliao ah nothing better to talk about must come and talk about our core religon ah

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
oei easy there, you are threading into unchartered territories here, u so fucking boliao ah nothing better to talk about must come and talk about our core religon ah

stay out of it, it's between me and that coward SATAN....who always hide behind something and cause destructions everywhere...

come on face us like a real man you coward Lucifer you can only pull off cheap and dirty tricks....hehe..

Last edited:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
stay out of it, it's between me and that coward SATAN....who always hide behind something and cause destructions everywhere...

come on face us like a real man you coward Lucifer you can only pull off cheap and dirty tricks....hehe..

Fuck Off back to your snake pit where you belong !!:mad::mad:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal

go challenge him in chat room la brother :o

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are thousands of educated who pray to the english GOD, but worship the God of Greed. Satan is in all of us.

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a higher probability of being possessed by the SATANIC devils in SGP because.

1. Many worship cults like tangkee.
2. Many worship idols.
3. Many celebrate ghosts festivals.
4. Many have no faith or religion.
5. Many engage in sinful activities like gambling and prostitutions.

Someone need to address this problem seriously.

If your defination of SATANIC devils is religion other than your own, then I feel sorry for you. For your info, I have a friend who was a christian and later become a tangkee also. The diety find him, not his choice. Ask around and you will know that most tangkees are of similar case.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your defination of SATANIC devils is religion other than your own, then I feel sorry for you. For your info, I have a friend who was a christian and later become a tangkee also. The diety find him, not his choice. Ask around and you will know that most tangkees are of similar case.

when we are not with Jesus, we are with SATAN since the day we are born....

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zDHJ4ztnldQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zDHJ4ztnldQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
another rubbish video deleted

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ho5pmVJM1SY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ho5pmVJM1SY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Same for some Malay "Muslims". So called Muslims but they also seek bomoh for help. And this bomoh so called Muslims also in a trance like tangkee. :rolleyes: