• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Deep State assets/secrets in Ukraine.

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK you bitch. You should be hung for using the N word. Fuck your entire family and burn in the pit of hell, Chow nin lao bu eh phua chow hai. May your mom get raped by all the black men in the world. No wonder you stink, you don't even know who's your dad Berak.
Ching chong ping pong your mother's yellow ricehole is getting stretched out by a pack of feral niggers and there's nothing you can do about it because you're a weak Russian cum-slurping retard :biggrin:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ching chong ping pong your mother's yellow ricehole is getting stretched out by a pack of feral niggers and there's nothing you can do about it because you're a weak Russian cum-slurping retard :biggrin:
your mom told me last night your father's 2 inch dick could barely stuff itself into her shit hole. She had to conceive you through her mouth. No wonder she's still so fucking tight, you should have seen how I flooded her smelly cunt. Oh that fucking slut of a whore, came like a tsunami. Runs in your family apparently. Ask your grandmother how she almost drowned your dad. i will be meeting your sister next :smile:

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
your mom told me last night your father's 2 inch dick could barely stuff itself into her shit hole. She had to conceive you through her mouth. No wonder she's still so fucking tight, you should have seen how I flooded her smelly cunt. Oh that fucking slut of a whore, came like a tsunami. Runs in your family apparently. Ask your grandmother how she almost drowned your dad. i will be meeting your sister next :smile:
fetchimage

Angry? I would be too if I were you lol. Do you have a daughter btw, I heard she likes getting her yellow chao cheebye plugged by Indians and Bangla niggers. Her pussy must smell like a coconut curry stew, you must be a proud father

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
fetchimage

Angry? I would be too if I were you lol. Do you have a daughter btw, I heard she likes getting her yellow chao cheebye plugged by Indians and Bangla niggers. Her pussy must smell like a coconut curry stew, you must be a proud father
Hahahah what a fucking plagiarist. But I have always known you to be so. Try fucking elsewhere, where your 1inch toothpick doesn’t smell. You pundek chow chee bye. Btw your mom wants me to fuck her again. Let me update you :wink: