• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Decent & Sweet South Indians that we should welcome (I am serious)

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the situation like with these kind of female Ah Nehs down south? I assume they are like uncontrolled weeds.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remove their white powder, all is black. Black nipples, black pussy, black armpits, black skins, hairy, stinks, loose, and etc. So unattractive For what? Myself go find ang mo.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about this bitch?
Should she be dragged out and have her cunt/nipples sliced off?
I would grab her head and slam her against the wall till her skull crack.

This is the real ah neh when they never put whitening powder. Peo say chinese yellow skin and chinese are not offended. Once say indians are black skins, they are offended and want to call mata.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought North Indians are quite fair?
I dont seem to be an indian fucker as my nick suggested. Fairer indian shld be those moslem or pakistani. They do have many different tribes but mostly shld be shit skin and cant speak the same lang among themselves. The chinese on the other hand can speak mandarin to one another even though different province has different dialect.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The indian bitch smells like shit even if bleached white....
Ironically, they feel offended when peo call their skins are black. Then what kind of atas 'black' to replaced? Rich fermented chocolate skin? Tat is why those desi gals spend a lot of money on whitening powder. U can go see their shops those desi gals put whitening powder advertisement and they will think they are most chio in the world after putting whitening powder.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these desi girls Sinkies have zero chance one lah

Their families will arrange their marriages. Free dating is very very rare in India. Easier to score a pretty sinkie or Malaysian indian girl

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All those Indian ladies have beautiful eyes, and are reasonably well endowed.
They appear fairer than most of the Indians in Singapore from the 1970s and early 1980s, that I have seen in Singapore, then.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
路边的野花不要採.... wait until you see her family... mother fat, father fat, auntie uncle fat....

You can predict the future she will be like them.....pass...

This type still better..... wysiwyg in the future.... stay slim...

Last edited: