• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Davinder Singh

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Sham has been awfully quiet lately. Its so out of character for a piece of scum like him. .."quote"
Yes..since the episode where he grilled PJ Thum for 6 hours and when 284 academic staff lambast him.
Same as disgraceful who bang table and insistently asked for apologies and Indranee..

Perhaps all these three were told to lie low and not to embarrass the boss further.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unconfirmed? Ask anyone in the law fraternity ... or better still, his ex-wife. Scumbags don't come any worse, trust me.
Based on unconfirmed info, it appears that he was active in "ECA"
What a shame, because I believe that he had a good looking, good wife, who is from a prominent and good family.
If sham is into ECA, he would have been found out n forced to leave like Palmer n ah ONG. So how come he still around? I for one would love to see sham get bumped off

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If sham is into ECA, he would have been found out n forced to leave like Palmer n ah ONG. So how come he still around? I for one would love to see sham get bumped off
Some info from kopi kaki : Sham was a skirt-chaser previously although a married man. His ex-wife found out his ECA and divorced him. Pinky decided to appoint Sham as a law minister on condition that he behave himself. So Sham has agreed to a marriage-arranged wife from India. His ex-wife also wrote a book exposing Sham.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some info from kopi kaki : Sham was a skirt-chaser previously although a married man. His ex-wife found out his ECA and divorced him. Pinky decided to appoint Sham as a law minister on condition that he behave himself. So Sham has agreed to a marriage-arranged wife from India. His ex-wife also wrote a book exposing Sham.

Any excerpt from that book?

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have anyone realised nowadays, good lawyers are mostly Chinese.

During the 80s, law profession is shun by the Chinese as their English is not as proficient compared to other races especially Indian.

But nowadays, more Chinese are interested in the profession. So guess who are unable to compete for places in Uni? You know the rest.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was previously married to Dr Jothie Rajah, a legal academic and daughter of former Judicial Commissioner K. S. Rajah.