• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dated few ladies, all allowed french kiss on 1st date

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha first date i already cummed multiple times in their cheebyes, this guy thinks french kiss is a home run LOLOLOLOL @JohnTan your kind of basement standard

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she french kiss u so easily, probably she'll give it to others easily too...
So gotta be careful, u might be tasting somebody's semen...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you go to this kind of party, you will receive plenty of kisses and more, no need for date.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday went Jazzbar, the german girl keep holding her head close to me...so through jazz performance, we keep making out

Then last Tuesday also polish girl want share her sad story, ask me go drink, so i also hold her hands and we kiss. She say want go german sauna with me 1to1. I think she want see my lup chiong.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
So incest is more hygienic izzit? :roflmao:
ms_puiyi_CbKp4amvHD_.jpg

Definitely. It's safer if you know who you are kissing.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday went Jazzbar, the german girl keep holding her head close to me...so through jazz performance, we keep making out

Then last Tuesday also polish girl want share her sad story, ask me go drink, so i also hold her hands and we kiss. She say want go german sauna with me 1to1. I think she want see my lup chiong.
German sauna and bathrooms are all gender neutral. Both mix men and women.
Corporate saunas on Fridays are mixed sex. Saunas are like Japanese drinking sessions.