• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darwin Award for CCP Tiong Internet star. Mati after excessive alcohol drinking during livestream challenge

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese Internet star dies after excessive alcohol drinking during livestream
user posted image

A Chinese Internet star died after drinking an excessive amount of Chinese alcohol during a livestreaming PK competition.

The 34 year old Wang Moufeng, also known as Brother Sanqian, is a popular Chinese celebrity from Jiangsu province in the northeastern part of China. He died on Tuesday, May 16 after he finished a livestreaming session with others in a competition drinking Baijiu.

PK is one feature in the Chinese livestreaming app where at least two streamers engage in a contest while viewers watch and act as voters.

According to the report, Wang put four bottles of Baijiu into a huge wine glass and drank the entire glass in one go. Baijiu is a colourless liquor typically ranging from 35% to 60% in alcohol content. His lifeless body was found the following day.

“I was very shocked by the death of my friend. We were close friends. I did not think he would die from this cause. He was an honest and good-natured person. I received the news on the night of May 19 and travelled to my hometown to see him for the last time. I could not sleep since yesterday.

“He died on May 16 after the livestream ended at 1am. His dead body was found dead at 1pm the next day. I don’t know how much he had been drinking before streaming, but I saw him drink nearly four giant glasses of alcohol in the video. He drank three bottles without vomiting and then continued with a fourth bottle.”

Additionally, Zhao posted a farewell video for his friend with a caption saying…

“I’ve come to see you for the last time. I wish you a safe journey. I hope there is no brutal PK competition in heaven and no Baijiu.”

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alcohol-related mortalityIn 2021, there were 20,970 alcohol-related deaths in England, equating to a rate of 38.5 per 100,000 population. The mortality rate was highest in the North East region (50.4 per 100,000 population) and lowest in the East of England region (32.3 per 100,000 population).7 Mar 2023

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Serves the fucker right. Hopefully did not have the opportunity to procreate before he met is maker.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
user posted image

A Chinese Internet star died after drinking an excessive amount of Chinese alcohol during a livestreaming PK competition.

The 34 year old Wang Moufeng, also known as Brother Sanqian, is a popular Chinese celebrity from Jiangsu province in the northeastern part of China. He died on Tuesday, May 16 after he finished a livestreaming session with others in a competition drinking Baijiu.

PK is one feature in the Chinese livestreaming app where at least two streamers engage in a contest while viewers watch and act as voters.

According to the report, Wang put four bottles of Baijiu into a huge wine glass and drank the entire glass in one go. Baijiu is a colourless liquor typically ranging from 35% to 60% in alcohol content. His lifeless body was found the following day.

“I was very shocked by the death of my friend. We were close friends. I did not think he would die from this cause. He was an honest and good-natured person. I received the news on the night of May 19 and travelled to my hometown to see him for the last time. I could not sleep since yesterday.

“He died on May 16 after the livestream ended at 1am. His dead body was found dead at 1pm the next day. I don’t know how much he had been drinking before streaming, but I saw him drink nearly four giant glasses of alcohol in the video. He drank three bottles without vomiting and then continued with a fourth bottle.”

Additionally, Zhao posted a farewell video for his friend with a caption saying…

“I’ve come to see you for the last time. I wish you a safe journey. I hope there is no brutal PK competition in heaven and no Baijiu.”
RIP. Condolence to his family

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
user posted image

Insai organ fully cooked by 60% alcohol

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, this is exactly what those local Tiktok livestreaming lowlifes are doing right now. Doing various challenges and dares etc.