• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dark spots appearing!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone introduced papaya soap when I was in the middle east. I am not joking. But beware of imitation. It lightens the complexion and the spots disappeared over time due to constant usage.

rub your face with papaya. don't laugh. papaya has one off the highest natural anti-oxidant levels in fruit.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes its good to expand vocab...then can use to abuse tony. See who said sbf got no value? .....england improve.....bad words improve....:smile:

wow...im proud of myself ...suddenly my vocab so good ..im amazed .

yes bro , later going to work .

Cranial Blowout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Age catching up , starting to have dark spots on face . Any bros here have similar problem? I use some creams but not lightening at all lei. Help!

Carly simon - You're So Vain

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mQZmCJUSC6g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
good idea bro....take a bit of time out and relax...pls dun even bring your laptop/ipad etc to post on sbf. Dun answer tony when he page

or call you on ur mobile :smile:

thankyou for your concern bro ...this afternoon im going for massage ..hope i can catch some sleep over there .

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks all for your suggestion

How much is lazer treatment, will leave scarring ?
Where can I get this boots facial wash ?

Gam xia.

Most likely what U have is melasma, pigmentation due to age or hormonal changes. Laser treatment is unpredictable. If ur lucky, it does the job. If not, it could result in hyperpgmentation - ie, yr pigmentation becomes much worse than before. The only effective treatment for melasma so far is cosmelan peel. Go google it.