• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dark night strong winds people die

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
So strong the winds tonight although the heavy rain not too unusual

Seen it before - mentioned in a post many months ago, that time when the snake scroobal hijacked that thread and used my observation of plastic chairs at North Bridge Road to slime me

Slimy fork tongue scroobal or gds that shanmugam made a big fuss but let the cheebyekia go

Anyway tonight drove my trusted Chery home after asking my driver to pick up supplies in van

Along the way saw three separate accidents, at least one dead maybe more, saw one blue death tent with leg stick out

Bless their souls

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, so I fucked up. The plastic chairs is not from your restaurant but from North Bridge Road. What about collecting money from Ang Mo before serving them beer. Not your restaurant but you were helping your kopi tiam buddy during the break from your restaurant. Better clarify about the Gurkha also. People think you bashed a toddler who is a Gurkha.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, so I fucked up. The plastic chairs is not from your restaurant but from North Bridge Road. What about collecting money from Ang Mo before serving them beer. Not your restaurant but you were helping your kopi tiam buddy during the break from your restaurant. Better clarify about the Gurkha also. People think you bashed a toddler who is a Gurkha.
hahaha......tortise sneering at the turtle again.......lol.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat samburgerz gonna haf a field day in tis thread! ... :rolleyes:

all who quoted from oriignal posts b4 tis haf made a sh*tty mess! ... :eek:

Dark night strong winds people die ...
samsters infracted! ... :rolleyes:

Last edited: