• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Danny caught white skunks lying regarding your CPF money

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Review Medisave usage policies

MY MOTHER recently suffered a heart attack. She was hospitalised and a stent was inserted into her heart. The resultant hospital bill came up to about $18,400.

My brother and I have more than $90,000 in our Medisave accounts, but only $3,950 could be deducted from my brother's account as this was the maximum amount allowed. We had to pay the remaining amount of more than $14,000 in cash.

Manpower Minister Tan Chuan-Jin said the money in our Central Provident Fund accounts is ours ("CPF money is your money, says Chuan-Jin"; Monday), so why could we not use our money to pay our mother's hospital bill?

Even if the full amount were deducted from my Medisave, I would still have more than $27,000 remaining. Moreover, I am still working and can continue to contribute to build up the funds again.

Instead, we had to find a way to come up with the cash portion for the bill.

I understand that CPF and Medisave funds are to be used for retirement and medical emergencies. But what good is this money if we cannot use it when we need it? CPF usage policies should be reviewed and fine-tuned. The Government should always strive for continual improvements to better the lives of the people.

Danny Tseng

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

My brother and I have more than $90,000 in our Medisave accounts, but only $3,950 could be deducted from my brother's account as this was the maximum amount allowed. We had to pay the remaining amount of more than $14,000 in cash.

The mother obviously brought them up to be successful members of society and yet they begrudge having to spend a measly $14,000 cash on the most important women in their lives. :eek:

What a bunch of unfilial children. They should be ashamed of themselves. :rolleyes:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The mother obviously brought them up to be successful members of society and yet they begrudge having to spend a measly $14,000 cash on the most important women in their lives. :eek:

What a bunch of unfilial children. They should be ashamed of themselves. :rolleyes:

Shoo.......

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Review Medisave usage policies

MY MOTHER recently suffered a heart attack. She was hospitalised and a stent was inserted into her heart. The resultant hospital bill came up to about $18,400.

Manpower Minister Tan Chuan-Jin said the money in our Central Provident Fund accounts is ours ("CPF money is your money, says Chuan-Jin"; Monday), so why could we not use our money to pay our mother's hospital bill?

Even if the full amount were deducted from my Medisave, I would still have more than $27,000 remaining. Moreover, I am still working and can continue to contribute to build up the funds again.

Instead, we had to find a way to come up with the cash portion for the bill.

I understand that CPF and Medisave funds are to be used for retirement and medical emergencies. But what good is this money if we cannot use it when we need it? CPF usage policies should be reviewed and fine-tuned. The Government should always strive for continual improvements to better the lives of the people.

Danny Tseng

Don't they have Medishield?? :p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yup!.....you are right!..mum should died & gone away, for she has unfilial children....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Amazing rhetoric for someone like you, who would sell their mother's backside for $5.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how come it's 18,400, not 8 dollar?

Their Family name in the same alphabet as "K"...or have connection like "L"...but I really do not understand is, they do not have medishield?? I think the writer is not being truthful...

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their Family name in the same alphabet as "K"...or have connection like "L"...but I really do not understand is, they do not have medishield?? I think the writer is not being truthful...
His mum may not have money in medisave thus cannot buy medishield coverage.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kill them all PAPs
Let GOD sort out the good from the really bad ones
The good PAPs can then eat joss sticks and candle wax from time to time
The bad PAPs like smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be raped and tiewed and kanned by legions of ghouls and demons and not ever
get time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.

They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP.

Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.

Despite the leeching and fucking of singaporeans by the cheebye PAP and LKY, Singapore still managed to survive to date.
Despite their being hung as a fucking millstones around the necks of Singaporeans and the idiocy and corrupt manipulations of PAP and LKY, Singapore still not dead yet.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN

WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.

AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The money inside the children's CPF accounts should be used to pay their mom's medical bills rather than let Ho Jinx splurge it to feed that her gambling addiction in the name of investments..

The moment Ho Jinx feels an irritable itch on her cheebye, there goes Sinkies's CPF monies once again..

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
boss... $14K is measly meh? tat almost a month pay for jiak liao bee MP deh.

Boss has witty sense of humour. He meant to say the pappies ought to be ashamed of themselves for not allowing the children to use the CPF to pay for their mother's hospitalisation bill.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup, it's not even 3 derisory amounts and barely a fraction of a peanut.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The money inside the children's CPF accounts should be used to pay their mom's medical bills rather than let Ho Jinx splurge it to feed that her gambling addiction in the name of investments..

The moment Ho Jinx feels an irritable itch on her cheebye, there goes Sinkies's CPF monies once again..

White skunks fear that Ho Ching will have less to punt. So a very small percentage of the children's medisave account can only be used to help pay their parents' medical bill. You have enough medisave money to pay, but they want cash. It's indeed KNNBCCB to PAP white skunks.

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Half truth here to arouse resentment. In actual fact, Medishield would cover.

My mum is quite frail and I often have to take her to hospital, so I'm fully aware of all these issues.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Half truth here to arouse resentment. In actual fact, Medishield would cover.

My mum is quite frail and I often have to take her to hospital, so I'm fully aware of all these issues.

Only if you pay medishield insurance. If that woman have no money in medisave to deduct for medishield coverage, cannot claim. His mum probably has little or no medisave money.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Medishield Plus has a few riders that allow full claims....highest premiums are abt 400 bucks or so...for the top tier hospitals.