• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dancing queen

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/Health/Fitness/Story/A1Story20090903-165465.html

Sat, Sep 12, 2009
The Straits Times

20090903.151213_evekhoe.jpg

Dancing queen

By: June Cheong

How do you keep fit?

I exercise, eat proper food and make sure I get enough sleep. I work as a dance instructor at O School so I will definitely dance at least four times a week.

Sometimes, when I'm not scheduled to teach, I join my colleagues' classes just to keep fit, develop stamina and improve my dance skills.

What is your secret to looking so fabulous?

For me, I just make sure I don't eat a lot of fast food, junk food, oily food or unhealthy stuff. I try to eat breakfast every day, get enough sleep, drink enough water and make time for exercise.

Has there ever been a time when you weren't fit and fab?

Yes, in March last year I did not feel fit at all. I was working as a web designer and did not have time to exercise. When I walked a distance, I'd feel very heavy and tired. I then promised myself I had to exercise no matter how busy I was and last June, I started jogging twice a week.

Now, I feel better and I also have better stamina.

What is your diet like?

I avoid junk food like French fries, burgers, fatty meat and so on.

I am definitely picky when it comes to my food. I don't drink carbonated drinks that much and I try to drink a lot of water every day.

I eat wholemeal bread with milk every morning and I try not to snack because many snacks contain MSG which is not good for the body.

What are your indulgences?

My guilty pleasure is sushi. I absolutely can't resist items like salmon sushi. In fact, I can't resist anything with salmon.

I don't like spicy food - I just can't eat it and never seem to finish it because it makes me drink far too much water.

Do you count your calories?

I don't really count them, but I do monitor my body shape to see if it's changing. I don't want to be stressed over numbers.

Do you take supplements?

I take multi-vitamins and vitamin C every day. I just think that the food I eat every day doesn't have enough nutrients for my body.

What is your sleep routine like?

I sleep enough every day, I guess.

My work starts at 1pm and 11am on certain days. I usually finish around 9pm and leave the office at around 11pm. When we have to prepare for a big dance show, we sometimes stay till 3am to practise our routines.

I can survive on just four hours of sleep but, of course, if I do that for one whole week, it takes its toll.

How do you maintain a healthy work-life balance?

I try to set aside time on the weekends to spend with my loved ones. I love dancing and designing though, so it's not a chore to go to work. I just simply love my job and life now.

What do you do to relax?

I will go watch a movie or invite my friends to my house for a chat or maybe hang out in a cafe with my friends.

What are the three most important things in your life?

Having my loved ones around, achieving my goals and being able to work on what I like. These are the things which keep me alive and stress-free. They give me confidence and I'm really happy.

Would you go for plastic surgery?

I don't think I would because being natural is better. Why would I want to change Mother Nature?

If you keep your skin healthy, I guess you will look stunning, no matter how old you are. Try to keep smiling too and don't think too much.

Do you think you're sexy?

Not all the time but, surely, there are days when everyone feels sexy, haha.

Eve Khoe, 25
- The dance instructor weighs 46kg and is 1.56m tall.
- She avoids fast food, junk food and oily stuff. She tries to eat breakfast every day and get enough sleep.

- She is single but dating someone.

- EXERCISE REGIMEN: Dancing at least four times a week as an instructor.

This article was first published in Mind Your Body, The Straits Times.

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/Health/Fitness/Story/A1Story20090903-165465.html

Sat, Sep 12, 2009
The Straits Times

20090903.151213_evekhoe.jpg

Dancing queen

By: June Cheong

Eve Khoe, 25
- The dance instructor weighs 46kg and is 1.56m tall.
- She avoids fast food, junk food and oily stuff. She tries to eat breakfast every day and get enough sleep.

- She is single but dating someone.

- EXERCISE REGIMEN: Dancing at least four times a week as an instructor.

This article was first published in Mind Your Body, The Straits Times.

:biggrin:

Haha... she looks 35!

:biggrin:

Ripley

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ctzIEjjOfd4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

ABBA - Dancing Queen