• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Damned Chinese put poison in EVERYTHING!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
They started off with fake dvds, cds an software. Then it was the fake olympics. It's now fake EVERYTHING! :eek: I can't think of a more fucked up nation!

h-nzheraldlogo-sans.gif

National Story

RSS Facebook Myspace
<hr class="displayNone"> <!-- First Image Width= 230 --> Melamine chemical found in sweets on sale in NZ

5:47PM Wednesday Sep 24, 2008

<!-- Ixt1--> Related NZHerald links:

Unacceptably high levels of melamine have been found in a Chinese milk sweet on sale in New Zealand.
The New Zealand Food Safety Authority has issued a warning about the White Rabbit sweets, which the Herald discovered on sale in Chinese supermarkets.
Testing found the presence of 180 ppm of melamine, the substance which has been implicated in the tainted baby milk powder scandal in China.
"This is a serious concern" said Sandra Daly, NZFSA's Deputy Chief Executive.
"We have issued a Director General's statement advising people not to eat these products as we cannot discount the likelihood of health risks resulting from the consumption of these sweets. The product appears to come from a number of manufacturers via a number of importers and we are advising against eating any of these products."
The Food Safety Authority has said that any parents worried about the sweets should contact their medical practitioner.
The Authority said in a statement that the Ministry of Health reportered no increase in the number of kidney problems in children in New Zealand.
"While the science on the presence of melamine is evolving it appears from the current Chinese situation that infants are affected by the presence of fairly low levels of melamine, it appears that older children or adults are not as susceptible."
White Rabbit Creamy Candy was found to be contaminated with melamine after tests in Singapore. The New Zealand Authority decided to test the products after the Herald found the same sweets on sale in Auckland.
China's tainted-milk scandal started after milk powder sold by various milk companies including New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra's Chinese partner San Lu was found to be contaminated with melamine, and has become a global food scare.
In China, four babies have died and nearly 13,00 have been hospitalised with kidney problems. Of these, China's health ministry says, 104 are in serious condition.
Hospitals throughout China had seen almost 40,000 infants and 1579 babies had been discharged, the ministry said.
The Food Safety Authority said today it was working with importers to ensure they are confident the products they sell meet all New Zealand food safety standards.
It has also asked the Customs Department to identify any products that might be risky coming from China. They will then be sampled and tested.
"Melamine is not an uncommon finding at low levels and we expect we may find other low levels that are not a health concern," said Ms Daly.
"But the levels we have found in these products are above a level that is acceptable and do raise potential health concerns so we have taken the action we needed to."
- New Zealand Herald

Copyright ©2008, APN Holdings NZ Limited

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
They started off with fake dvds, cds an software. Then it was the fake olympics. It's now fake EVERYTHING! :eek: I can't think of a more fucked up nation!

In addition, FAKE meatbuns fillings made with cardboard. The Sichuan earthquake with high death tolls from scrimping on building materials.

Money is what makes this country move and do things against their ethics. :o

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal

h-nzheraldlogo-sans.gif

sorry, i dont understand what do you mean by "Then it was the fake olympics".

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
In addition, FAKE meatbuns fillings made with cardboard. The Sichuan earthquake with high death tolls from scrimping on building materials.

Money is what makes this country move and do things against their ethics. :o

The Sichuan earthfake ? :confused:

Soundwave

Alfrescian
Loyal

h-nzheraldlogo-sans.gif

sorry, i dont understand what do you mean by "Then it was the fake olympics".

The incident where the little girl pretended to sing the national atheme (voice over done by another girl) and the incident whereby the supposed fireworks display were digitally added in during the broadcast.

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is only one nation more fcuked up than the Chinese... the US of A.

China make fake shit pass it off as real...
US make fake investment grade products and pass it off as AAA...

singaforever

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sybase 365 is an American-based company owned by a PRC, a Mr John Chen. And they are cheating Singaporeans left, right and centre. And the dammed authoriities are not doing anything about it.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would not be surprised if this is a commercial espionage started by the agents of US of A in their attempt to distract people from their current dire straits. They are just trying to pull everyone else into the black hole.

US of A sucks

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would not be surprised if this is a commercial espionage started by the agents of US of A in their attempt to distract people from their current dire straits. They are just trying to pull everyone else into the black hole.

US of A sucks

there are shitty people all over the world, irregardless of race or nationality....one bad news is more and more people are getting shitter each day....that's the signs of end times..and the 2nd coming of our Lord Jesus Christ!

unfortunately that day is getting much closer than what we have anticipated...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe you shouldn't have added. Is there such a thing as "unsinkified and unchinkified yourself"? It shows you up as unintelligent.

If you are not happy with my post , then why read it and reply it. I am in the chatroom now, you can deal with me live, i am waiting there.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
YOu sinkies dun talk so much, i am in the chatroom now. You wanna del with me, come on in. you can deal with me live. I am waiting, dun just hide here and post.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie morons, i am still waiting at the chatroom leh, why so quiet, knn, just a bunch of cowards.

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
They started off with fake dvds, cds an software. Then it was the fake olympics. It's now fake EVERYTHING!

You forget to add THEY FAKE ALMOST EVERY THING. Fake eggs, soy sauce, and poison rice.

The other nations that are more fucked up than China is Indonesia, when I am in. Where money can buy you anything. That is where $$$ can be made. :