• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cyndi's ex in kiss-and-tell

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you know they're not virgins?

If you're a single man, you can't speak for anybody except your g/f.

If you're a married man, you can't speak for anybody except your wife.

If you're a father, you can't speak for anybody except your daughter.

Why not? Your stupid spastic naggy grandmother rules don't apply. A man that includes me, says and does whatever he jolly well likes.

We rule. And, a man doesn't need a Charter to stand and walk tall. Because he is by birth, a warrior. And I also happen to be a lover and a romantic, that's why I let you off for your dumb empress dowager wannabe post. Ptt. Fuck.

So you soft garbage failure just got to shut up, especially when you are told to. By a man.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you are father you are the last person to know your daugther is no longer a virgin

Sure, but honestly, it's not important. Girls are liabilities to the family as they don't carry the family name I mean, in fact they carry other people's family names. This is an old law, but still, in a small way it is a form of treason.

You spend so much money on her upbringing and sponsor her education, to be used and then enslaved by other people's sons? You untung or not? And does this make sense? No it doesn't.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure, but honestly, it's not important. Girls are liabilities to the family as they don't carry the family name I mean, in fact they carry other people's family names. This is an old law, but still, in a small way it is a form of treason.

You spend so much money on her upbringing and sponsor her education, to be used and then enslaved by other people's sons? You untung or not? And does this make sense? No it doesn't.

During your funeral, the last person likely to cry for you.. is your son.
Hahaha.... don't believe go funeral (songka) see lor.:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not? Your stupid spastic naggy grandmother rules don't apply. A man that includes me, says and does whatever he jolly well likes.

We rule. And, a man doesn't need a Charter to stand and walk tall. Because he is by birth, a warrior. And I also happen to be a lover and a romantic, that's why I let you off for your dumb empress dowager wannabe post. Ptt. Fuck.

So you soft garbage failure just got to shut up, especially when you are told to. By a man.

Why get so worked up ?

Of course you can say whatever you like. But that is not the point. If it's a matter of fact, you have to prove. If it's a matter of opinion, you're only persuasive as far as they concern people whom you've privileged access - wife and daughter.

Because you don't go around telling other men that your wife wasn't a virgin when she married you or that you daughter though unmarried has lost her virginity. You don't give away statistics like this, by the same logic you don't have access to other people's statistics.

So when someone made a sweeping statement that there are no more virgins, the persuasiveness of that statement only goes as far as a self-admission that their wife wasn't or their daughter isn't a virgin. Fair enough!

This is what I mean when I say men get ridiculed for publicly expressing their preference for virgin wife. Because most of the audience are secretly ashamed that their partners sucked somebody else's before they married them. And to every man, it hurts. That explains your anger.

If virginity is a non-issue (as many men and women continue to pretend), there is no need to get so angry.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
He wasn't the one that broke that thing, hence the anger....:biggrin:
More likely he said it to get some publicity for himself.
It's common these days, when someone kisses and tells on someone who is relatively more famous and successful. Even some girls do it when they are the relatively less famous ones.
Whichever way, it's very distasteful and it reflects badly on the person talking.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
female idols, rmb ah jiao case.

all dunno their dark secrets, all claim to be so noble and innocent.
so perhaps in the future, the female idols try not to claim anything dey are not.

:(