• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cyclist suddenly collapsed in Bukit Batok & passed on

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lau! Why must so expensive?

Rich guy eh?

Aiayh sinple......rich.....offer reward....10k for missing bike!!!!

So cheapskate wont offer reward

It is like people buy roleks not to tell time.
My fucking Casio $50 tell better time than my Rolex that I chucked in back of my drawer for 6-7 years already

And that guy definately not buying that bike to be top contender in International bike race where perhaps you need absolute top of line to win.
He got too much $$$ and he want to show he got $$$$$

He probably got $$$$ because he a crony or friend of crony or crassloot leechers
I save my sympathies for those selling tissue papers or collecting cardboards

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
My fucking Casio $50 tell better time than my Rolex that I chucked in back of my drawer for 6-7 years already

And that guy definately not buying that bike to be top contender in International bike race where perhaps you need absolute top of line to win.

He probably got $$$$ because he a crony or friend of crony or crassloot leechers

Maybe they want to burn his bicycle so he can bring it with him to afterlife.

It is in his will? And also cannot offer reward to get it back if it was somehow stolen or misplaced. Also in the will.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah lau! Why must so expensive?

Rich guy eh?

Aiayh sinple......rich.....offer reward....10k for missing bike!!!!

So cheapskate wont offer reward
sinkies very atas and rich mah, thanks to pap. for me, $69 fixie bike will do.
1589476661491.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
20200514_112744.jpg

Dunno why those sinkie bikes so expensive.

I bought our bikes from Canadian Tire shop in Sembawang. Also got the suspension shocks and all.

$90+ nia.

Price has gone up since. But wait for 50% off sale same about $100.

Screenshot_20200514-115847_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sia Suay Chan will agree with you on the Casio!
He made a BIG deal about how he managed to find a spare part to repair his Casio

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bicycle was last seen at Bukit Batok East Ave 2 in front of Blk 242, opposite Masjid Ar-Raudhah at around 1750 on 28 April 2020.

Case solved....must be a m&d who stole it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did this happen at the Bukit Batok Nature Park?

I was there and I felt an 'unclean' presence.

Especially when you are going uphill along the meandering tiled footpath.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever took the bike good luck to him. Expect a visit soon from Mr Lai looking for his bike.

I think Lai got other things on his mind.
Like joining in the que behind the demons and ghouls taking his turn to tiew and kann that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY in 7th level of hell.
Or to tiew and kann Gecko which will be more fun than to look for his fucking bike.

And so what if Lai cums looking for his bike? If I found that bike and enjoy the bike, I tell Lai to fuck off as that no longer his bike no more.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
cycling is really modern days golf. started this hobby and I have easily throw 10k into it.

bicycle + bike computer + deep carbon wheel + Rapha jerseyS + maintenance

any regret? no regret. totally enjoyed it :biggrin: