• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cyclist abuse and slapped girl for not giving way! Guess the race!!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkie tdf wannabe logic is: more sexpensive the bike better the cyclist.
More sexpensive and the lighter the bike...weight of bike is mostest important.so to offset the high cost of the lightest bike. They castrate themselves to save a few grams..but for some..they will eat 1 m&m n gain it all back...
https://mothership.sg/2022/02/demotivational-cyclist-gift-pack/

Furthermore, Singkieland is hot n humid, heaps of construction n vehicles so dusts, smog, smoke etc...n cycle on the roads amongst these vehicles... sounds really safe n healthy to me...n the worst thing is they threaten legitimate road users...no wonder they are hated more than parasites

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
More sexpensive and the lighter the bike...weight of bike is mostest important.so to offset the high cost of the lightest bike. They castrate themselves to save a few grams..but for some..they will eat 1 m&m n gain it all back...
https://mothership.sg/2022/02/demotivational-cyclist-gift-pack/

Furthermore, Singkieland is hot n humid, heaps of construction n vehicles so dusts, smog, smoke etc...n cycle on the roads amongst these vehicles... sounds really safe n healthy to me...n the worst thing is they threaten legitimate road users...no wonder they are hated more than parasites
Cute. Legitimate road users who don't pay a tax? Sounds like the definition of parasite to me. :rolleyes:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The footpath opposite Sengkang Hospital is full of cyclist all the way until Jalan kayu and many of them are foreigners.
Once I had a cyclist who cycled straight at me and refused to give way because he said the government encouraged cycling.
This is the brain child of Khaw Boon Wan and the PAP and these cyclist will be the next killer after the PMD's.
The PAP has made Singapore a dangerous place to walk and until you vote the PAP out, just continue to suffer .
Only when many died and got seriously injured did the PAP ban the PMD's from footpath and I still see some on the pavements

In the first place these cyclist are supposed to be on the road and not pavements but due to the PAP's ridiculous policy to protect cars and cyclist , we have pedestrians being put in danger instead. What kind of govt put the lives of the large majority in danger to protect a small minority?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
The footpath opposite Sengkang Hospital is full of cyclist all the way until Jalan kayu and many of them are foreigners.
Once I had a cyclist who cycled straight at me and refused to give way because he said the government encouraged cycling.
This is the brain child of Khaw Boon Wan and the PAP and these cyclist will be the next killer after the PMD's.
The PAP has made Singapore a dangerous place to walk and until you vote the PAP out, just continue to suffer .
Only when many died and got seriously injured did the PAP ban the PMD's from footpath and I still see some on the pavements

In the first place these cyclist are supposed to be on the road and not pavements but due to the PAP's ridiculous policy to protect cars and cyclist , we have pedestrians being put in danger instead. What kind of govt put the lives of the large majority in danger to protect a small minority?
I am in complete agreement.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The police told AsiaOne on Tuesday (March 29) that they received a call for assistance along Sengkang East Road on March 26 at about 9am.

A 57-year-old man is assisting with investigations. lol........