• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cute AMDLs wear short skirts & panties having fun riding mechanical bull yo ah yo, bua ah bua kym?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
1980s sbc channel 8 got one lea jeans sponsored tv programme. sinkies will ride those mechanical bulls and see will fell down or not. if no fell down can win prizes.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
1980s sbc channel 8 got one lea jeans sponsored tv programme. sinkies will ride those mechanical bulls and see will fell down or not. if no fell down can win prizes.

wtf i tink i remember dis. or iz it mandela effect kicking in? :thumbsdown::biggrin::eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ur kkj got blue black?

You could get blue blacks more easily playing in the sand playgrounds.

Today's kids are raised on playgrounds with rounded edges, low heights and rubber mat flooring, Naturally they become adult snowflakes.

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
fullsizeoutput-62f.webp

This one my fav, no spin until walk in circles no come down
622a4a12735242bd6bc4b590-FDC1-Ydz-G8-Zsb32nf-PF45i-Ub-U803d98-VOy483-WDmfshv-BNrvd-Pc-X4-Zharc1v-KBz.jpg

I remember one kid go sit on opp end when i was getting down. The plank hit my lampar, i was wriggling in pain. Heng never rosak