• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

culture wont change

• Thread starter Deleted member 105665
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 105665

the scdf incidents and saf incidents recently wont change the culture for sure one. last time my friend told me lass time he in bmt nee soon camp in 1994 3bts delta company got 1 sergeant very skinny one people call him nickname small boy azizah always like tekan recruits especially section 4 one really a chee bye lan jiao him but heng he work within the saf law as he fear of kena demote and remove from instructor post and kena detention mah bor ji lah basically, and my friend later went ocs 9 mths pass out lieutenant came back delta company take revenge loh hahaha in front of new recruits knock this azizah down do push up change into star jump with weapon sbo on tell him shout I like tekan people hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha