• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crazy Rich Asians - I am low SES. I feel that GP affects my life.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Andrewloh supports police 100%. According to him they are never wrong because they are just doing their job. If he was the nuremberg judge all nazis would have been set free

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for F1, first year they reported huge losses for businesses all round. Now dknt even dare tk report anymore. But hey the bosses still vote to be fucked no?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot relate to the F1 or the scenes in Crazy Rich Asians.
As a low SES, I can no longer catch up with the pace in life here.

But u whine to the extend of making a thread online when u couldn't take taxi and had to take public transport to deliver some mooncakes because of some temporary road closure.my guess is ur not very used to whipping out that ezlink card.

I remember when I used to run a carousell business and had 20 to 30 orders to fulfill every month and no car...that was a very fun time.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
But u whine to the extend of making a thread online when u couldn't take taxi and had to take public transport to deliver some mooncakes because of some temporary road closure.my guess is ur not very used to whipping out that ezlink card.

I remember when I used to run a carousell business and had 20 to 30 orders to fulfill every month and no car...that was a very fun time.

hahaha, in jest.