• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crazy Rich Asians - I am low SES. I feel that GP affects my life.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't work in town but I got to avoid town area. I was about to send mooncakes to an office in town on Thursday and then I realized that I couldn't claim taxi fares and got to take MRT.

I can't believe that after so many years of negative feedbacks, we continue to shut down road transport to our financial centre annually, just for the thrill of a few rich people who like to sit on spectator-stands to heard the loud ZOOMS of the race car engines.

so much for these Crazy Rich Asians

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I have never been a fan of this F1 rubbish and I do not appreciate the inconvenience it causes to the common man. And how it affects local businesses. I can't wait for this stupid thing to be over and done with.

For me, real racing is off-road rallies like Paris-Dakar Rally, Baja 1000.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I have never been a fan of this F1 rubbish and I do not appreciate the inconvenience it causes to the common man. And how it affects local businesses. I can't wait for this stupid thing to be over and done with.

For me, real racing is off-road rallies like Paris-Dakar Rally, Baja 1000.
PAP's High See Pride! :biggrin:
To me, they should just build a fugging track in Pulau Ubin or some guy outskirt island and race till their cock burn out. I fugging hate the inconvenience caused in city area too.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
To me, they should just build a fugging track in Pulau Ubin or some guy outskirt island and race till their cock burn out. I fugging hate the inconvenience caused in city area too.
Yep, pap is very how lian. They love these high profile, high expense events. Not to mention building massive structures to impress the world. While sinkies eat grass.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal

you never tried this track?
img0001.jpg
img0016.jpg

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep, pap is very how lian. They love these high profile, high expense events. Not to mention building massive structures to impress the world. While sinkies eat grass.

I cannot relate to the F1 or the scenes in Crazy Rich Asians.
As a low SES, I can no longer catch up with the pace in life here.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If Singapore is a MCST, the audited accounts revealed that there are a lot of money in sinking fund.
However, the monthly maintenance fee keeps increasing.
Well, we're not too sure if the sinking fund still has money in it or not. And who is auditing? Is it even being audited? :eek:

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes I feel lost; I am so different from the majority.
I ask myself if there is still a purpose for me to remain in this land.

People like us can only vote with our legs - eventually leave this place.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sometimes I feel lost; I am so different from the majority.
I ask myself if there is still a purpose for me to remain in this land.

People like us can only vote with our legs - eventually leave this place.
Hang tough and wait for a few more election cycles. See if things will improve. Just do your best in the mean time, for yourself and for your loved ones.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hang tough and wait for a few more election cycles. See if things will improve. Just do your best in the mean time, for yourself and for your loved ones.

I prefer to sink the 70% by giving the incumbent a stronger mandate in the next elections.
They reap what they sow.

DXXGeSHU0AAFy5A.jpg