• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF misconceptions - true or false?!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
was hoping the stocks going like ShengSiong Show... “百倍百倍!千倍千倍!” :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
then can happily shout: altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bought AAPL Call Option at $11 and sold it two weeks later at $47. What's my return? :confused:

i bought some silver at USD$20, sold it at USD$24. what's the profit margin?

Please do not only tell those you earn... Tell us those you make losses too...:biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
About the Annuity amount,,I was told its $200.00 per month,,,what can ppl do with that sort of money?

if it's so easy to take back our savings, why then this:

1. raise withdrawal age from 55, it's now 65. won't be surprised it shall be increased to 70 and beyond. which means they shall tell us "we gonna live longer" just becos our precious immortal lives beyond 90. w't tf!

2. if one still won't die after 70, they increase the minimum sum. and what the fuck is minimum sum?? it now stands at $155k. won't be surprised they shall increase to maybe 1M which should freeze our life saving for good and eternally.

then they shall cook another series of craps to reason for hoarding our life savings. this is so much better than daylight robbery.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Please do not only tell those you earn... Tell us those you make losses too...:biggrin:

ah... bought some more silver at USD$19.80, now at USD$19.40... haven't sell yet, no loss made. it's for long term investment, steady bo? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i bought some silver at USD$20, sold it at USD$24. what's the profit margin?

I bought TSLA Put Option at $20, it expired worthless. What's my profit margin? :confused: