• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cowards always hide behind rules.. Discuss!!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm here to make him wake up his fucking ideas. :wink:

Eating grass eat day makes a person stupid. Just look at how horses and cows behaved :biggrin:

Tuayapeh good friend cow head horse face also behave like that .. I must use my iron chain whack them then they will wake up .:wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a clear example of a coward: quite similar to sinkies (RC memebers) and their PAP low life ministers.

"You're a coward, hiding behind your badge" -- Judge rules in favor of man arrested for telling cop the truth
Chris | InformationLiberation

A cop learns you can't arrest and charge people with impunity for made up crimes.

The Boston Globe reports:
“You’re a coward, hiding behind your badge,’’ Kinney said Nuon yelled as he stood outside the house. “Get off my property.’’

Kinney arrested Nuon on charges of disorderly conduct, forcing him to spend several hours in a city jail. The following week, the charges were dismissed, but Nuon, a community activist who disputes Kinney’s account, said he was infuriated and humiliated. He filed a complaint, alleging the arrest was without probable cause, and a federal judge this month agreed, finding Kinney liable for false arrest.

City officials defend the officer’s actions, but civil libertarians say the case reflects evolving attitudes about the use of disorderly conduct charges to arrest someone who is behaving aggressively or insulting an officer but not breaking any laws.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
“A team is where a boy can prove his courage on his own. A gang is where a coward goes to hide.”
― Mickey Mantle

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
“Cowards don’t have the guts to stand up for what’s right. Courageous people don’t have the guts to just run in and shoot everybody who’s wrong. Rash people don’t have the guts to live another day, so they run the wrong way.”
― Benson Bruno

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What is a coward???

"one who show disgraceful fear or timidity"

Just like low life ball-less PAP sinkie cowards.

SichuanGeGe

Alfrescian
Loyal
You started a thread to discuss and all you could do was to quote what others said. Have a mind of your own sinkie!