• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Covid19 Nail In Coffin for Hapless And Useless Sinkies

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know what you meant lah. Actually it should be seven early eight early. Tio boh?
So smart. I give you 5 stars :biggrin:

Colored-Star-Tattoos-On-Man-Chest.jpg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The government is extremely foolish to shut down the economy over a virus that is milder than most seasonal flu years.

The Wuhan Coronovirus is most assuredly not milder than the flu. It has a higher mortality rate than dengue and presents more severe symptoms compared to HxNy family

But I will grant you that the symptoms will most likely subside over time as the virus becomes endemic in the human race. Then it will be simply another flu strain, along with the HxNy family (for which no fucks are currently given)

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The Wuhan Coronovirus is most assuredly not milder than the flu. It has a higher mortality rate than dengue and presents more severe symptoms compared to HxNy family

But I will grant you that the symptoms will most likely subside over time as the virus becomes endemic in the human race. Then it will be simply another flu strain, along with the HxNy family (for which no fucks are currently given)

3000 to 4000 people in Australia die from Influenza every year. The death toll so far from Covid-19 is one-tenth that figure.

In Singapore only 27 have died from Covid-19.

How you can say that the coronavirus is more serious than the flu is beyond me.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical of the mindless 70percent. Already going to coffin go buy new apartment lol.
KNN my uncle think those that buy new apt when 1 leg is in coffin is using mudway I.e rooking forward to the paying spouse to be nailed in coffin instead of 1 leg inside only KNN

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
3000 to 4000 people in Australia die from Influenza every year. The death toll so far from Covid-19 is one-tenth that figure.

In Singapore only 27 have died from Covid-19.

How you can say that the coronavirus is more serious than the flu is beyond me.

Our low death toll is the result of extremely aggressive measures to contain the virus.

Other countries have fared far worse. I'm sure you know the usual examples.