• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COVID Currently Rate of Increment = 0.5X China PER DAY in USA! Could Reach 2 China per day soon!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
China got 82K COVID cases.

USA got increment daily now 40K.

That is one half a Total Chinese COVID mass NEWLY in USA per day.

Can Yankee Dotard handle it?

At this rate nobody can stop it already.

COVID HU ARKBAR!

World MUST ISOLATE USA and PREVENT it to transmit over. Let that Plague Zone BURN AWAY by it own flame.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still in China.

Daily update new COVID cases only below 30 cases mostly from Chinese citizens returned from abroad.

Some spread your family members.

But China made DOUBLE SCREENING NET for this.

They have got TOO MUST DNA TESTING CAPACITIES.

I got shock that they are doing COMPULSORY COVID DNA TESTING 新冠核酸检验 for:

• EVERYONE ENTERING / REENTERING BEIJING CITY.
  • CLOSE CONTACTS OF CLOSE CONTACTS of anyone tested positive.
  • Anyone WILLING TO VOLUNTEER FOR TESTS especially citizens of WuHan.

If I volunteer to test myself for no reason. They will charge me only RMB¥260 @ government appointed test centres available in multiple number in every cities.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday, 1.5X of 911 DEATH TOLL HIT USA and there will only be a HIGHER FIGURE TOMORROW.

That is DOTARD-LAND's BEST EVER MAGA!