• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
My goodness! This song is really good! Go to any mall and take a look! Really upturn the downturn!

Sinkies out in full force! They don’t mind waiting and patiently queue to get into fancy restaurants to dine in, scanning QR codes to Safe Entry in the shops. Macam COVID habis liao!

Altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!!
Another name is 69

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
However, I still think that they have to seriously balance between the mortality rate (which is very low) and the faltering economy.

While I agree that there must be a sensible balance, our folks are very insensible in their behaviors, go to any malls, the eateries and all. Just go observe.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is obviously allowing PRs and Work pass holders to continue travelling to and from Singapore, albeit with stay at home notices. 5 imported cases today, all from India
Fucked up strategy of asking folks to stay at home on one end and asking folks to explore Sinkiestan through staycations on the other.

You can’t have your cake and eat it!
KNN there are obviously too many inconsistencies in dealing with covid19 in sg that's why my uncle dare to say if any sda or nea orhweesir were to kachow him he will pull their ear to and fro different places to see KNN

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is, we can take comfort that the Europeans and Americans just seem unfazed by the number of infections. How come? What do they know that we dont?

3w2ys7.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Fucked up strategy of asking folks to stay at home on one end and asking folks to explore Sinkiestan through staycations on the other.

I don't get it either. Shops, malls, eateries etc are back in business, yet I just heard over the news that sinkies are encouraged to stay at home. And we have Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa offering Daycations! Are they waiting for case numbers to explode before imposing CB2? But in the meantime, let's allow businesses to make as much money as possible, to mitigate losses?

Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, Singapore welcomes guests back to its resort with a new ‘Daycation’ package – catering to families, friends, couples and individuals alike desiring for an escape to paradise. With an all-access pass to getting their fix of sun, sand and sea, guests from all walks of life such as wellness and relaxation enthusiasts, sun-seekers, local cuisine explorers or those looking for family-friendly experiences can look forward to using the property’s luxurious amenities without having to stay overnight.

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/shangri-la-rasa-sentosa-resort-200334304.html

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Their cronies in the hospitality industry are quite desperate now, so what better time to use the 158th media to spin the narrative that everyone wants to have a staycation at one of their hotels? :cool:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
We crossed the 49K mark on 23 Jul 2020, exactly 6 months since our first reported case.

While the CFR remains fairly constant, the mixed messaging from the gahmen is an absolute disaster in the making.

We are looking at 51,197 cases in total as of 28Jul2020.

CFR relatively lowered as more cases are added- Gold standards for our healthcare industry!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Last day of July 2020, looking set to cross the 52K mark.

Good to note that our preparations for the community facilities were good solid work that helped prevented our hospitals from becoming overwhelmed in April when increment was in the thousands. Kudos to all who chipped in.

Stay healthy and stay vigilant as we’re not out of the woods, not yet.

Reactions: jw5