• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lunch time crowd has thinned in the CBD but not for the heartlands, folks still pouring out in full force to support their favorite hawkers. MRT crowd significantly lowered for sure, even the highways ain’t so crowded as before.

Hammer and dance is the way! Letting businesses find the new equilibrium! Altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!!
My friends are telling me that they are fearful of going out now not because they are afraid of COVID but the inconvenience caused by getting a message from MOH asking for tests... So it's this fear of inconvenience that will drive down the numbers I think. :roflmao:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
My friends are telling me that they are fearful of going out now not because they are afraid of COVID but the inconvenience caused by getting a message from MOH asking for tests... So it's this fear of inconvenience that will drive down the numbers I think. :roflmao:
This sinkie sheep placed his token in a Faraday’s pouch. No bluetooth on for mobile phone. Fast hand fast leg order food, eat and clear up and go.
Be stealthy and healthy.
Be like sinkie sheep

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
very funny , is that those arrived are they supposed to be check free of covid when arrived? Should be majority from ah near land, if those not tested n mix into community ,it will spread, so now is all out of control, those clowns are damn clever in destroying

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Among the fatalities reported on Monday, three had been unvaccinated against COVID-19, and five had been fully vaccinated. All of them had various underlying medical conditions.
Nvm lah, dine in more important.

vaccine already still die, still have to wear mask, still have to social distance, still have to safe entry. same as the unvaccinated ones. But there is one thing that is different. UNvaccinated ones dun have dangerous vaccine toxin in their body.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nvm lah, dine in more important.

vaccine already still die, still have to wear mask, still have to social distance, still have to safe entry. same as the unvaccinated ones. But there is one thing that is different. UNvaccinated ones dun have dangerous vaccine toxin in their body.
Bird brain talking.

Without vaccinations, masks and social distancing, we'll need to add a few more zeros to the total dead.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody want to get infected even though some will not die but the problem is itay be destroying the body slowly n these clowns can tell u sooner later all will get infected,CB ,the way they handle spread like no control n now they tell u all will get infected,CB kia.When nobody infected or infected is low count,these clowns will boast that they did a good job,when they screwed up ,they now tell u everyone will get infected,then vac for what,like wat a commoner like me will think ,if vac is working there will be nobody sick ,in icu ,or die ,simple as that,only 61 % believe

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Nobody want to get infected even though some will not die but the problem is itay be destroying the body slowly n these clowns can tell u sooner later all will get infected,CB ,the way they handle spread like no control n now they tell u all will get infected,CB kia.When nobody infected or infected is low count,these clowns will boast that they did a good job,when they screwed up ,they now tell u everyone will get infected,then vac for what,like wat a commoner like me will think ,if vac is working there will be nobody sick ,in icu ,or die ,simple as that,only 61 % believe

Governments can't control diseases. If they could it would be great. They could make heart attacks, cancer and kidney disease go away in no time at all.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should take some English lessons from Sam especially on punctuation marks. I can hardly understand what you are trying to say.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
now we can safely bring in the bangala and indian workers..having to worry less about them as covid carrier.
they dont make any different to our nos.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
20211005_231449.jpg