• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] Global Updates with Real Time Chart

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck off
dont fuck with my thread

Or I fuck off totally from here

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-28_10-23-3.png
    upload_2020-1-28_10-23-3.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck off
dont fuck with my thread

Last edited:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck off
dont fuck with my thread

Attachments

• 1580202101300.png
    1580202101300.png
    229.3 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japan reports first domestic case of Wuhan virus infection: A bus driver who ferried Chinese tourists

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOKYO – Japan on Tuesday (Jan 28) reported its first domestic case of infection of the novel coronavirus that is not linked to travel to China.

This was among two new cases confirmed by Health Minister Katsunobu Kato on Tuesday, bringing Japan’s total to five imported and one domestic case.

The domestic victim is a man in his 60s with no recent travel record to China, and lives in Nara prefecture in western Japan

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
He works as a bus driver, and had driven two groups of Chinese tourists from Wuhan, the epicentre of the 2019-nCOV outbreak, this month.

The trips were from Jan 8 to 11, and from Jan 12 to 16.

The man had first developed symptoms of the common cold on Jan 14. He saw the doctor three days later, but no abnormalities were found.

His condition worsened on Jan 22, developing joint aches and pains. He was hospitalised on Jan 25. The infection of the novel coronavirus was confirmed on Tuesday.

Dr Hitoshi Oshitani, an infectious diseases expert at Tohoku University, told public broadcaster NHK that person-to-person infections can be expected in Japan.

As this would be difficult to contain given the situation in China, he called for countermeasures in anticipation of the virus further spreading domestically.

The other confirmed case on Tuesday is a Wuhan man in his 40s who has been warded in Aichi prefecture.

The development comes as Japan will land a chartered flight on Tuesday night in Wuhan which is under lockdown to stem the spread of the virus that has killed 106 and infected over 4,500 people.

The charter plane, operated by All Nippon Airways (ANA), will deliver masks and protective suits to Wuhan.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN did lhl issue announcement to those dirty chinese in sg to self leeport to cdc else get jail sentence KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even in China's other provinces, they are treating Wuhan/Hubei natives as lepers and pariahs.

Some are even tailgating vehicles with Wuhan plate numbers, and informing the police.

Wuhan quarantine suspect:

There are more of such videos but you get my point.

Sinkieland might be the only remaining place in the world where they can feel safe. :wink:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even in China's other provinces, they are treating Wuhan/Hubei natives as lepers and pariahs.

Some are even tailgating vehicles with Wuhan plate numbers, and informing the police.

Wuhan quarantine suspect:

There are more of such videos but you get my point.

Sinkieland might be the only remaining place in the world where they can feel safe. :wink:
Even chicom chase wuhan out except only one.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
BERLIN: Germany's first confirmed

Germany has one domestic case.

coronavirus patient caught the disease from a Chinese colleague who visited Germany last week, officials said on Tuesday (Jan 28), in the first human-to-human transmission on European soil, according to an AFP tally.

The Chinese employee, a woman from Shanghai "started to feel sick on the flight home on Jan 23", Andreas Zapf, head of the Bavarian State Office for Health and Food Safety, said at a press conference.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
A 33-year-old German, with whom she had attended a meeting in Bavaria, tested positive for the virus on Monday evening.

Bavaria's health ministry first confirmed that the man, from the town of Starnberg, 30km southwest of Munich, had been suffering from the virus on Monday.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fatality rate for wuhan virus only at 3% compared to 11% fir SARS abd 35% for miers virus in saudi and 40-70% for nipah virus that was first reported in port dickson but is now prevslent from india to philippines spread by bats.