• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Couple quarrels loudly in the middle of road, waking up entire neighbourhood

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kia tonychat,

you wanna see that you owe army fren thread appear too? :biggrin:

btw, my informant demanded to see that quarreling couple's passports to verify their nationality on the spot. 100% confirm they are assholes low breeds from thailand. :biggrin:

Please post it. I wish to see that again. Sinkie not only is myopic, they are also good in telling lies.

wahaha, tonychat is so damn desperate for someone to chat with, that he is actually replying to SIFU!!!

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro..dun lah...wait they check DNA...can trace back to you de.

just put some communal rubbish like waste food or something...

hahaha...too troublesome...
just grab any flower pots along corridor...that should put her ...i mean her car out of action for a while.....

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
just grab any flower pots along corridor...that should put her ...i mean her car out of action for a while.....

i used to throw eggs at these type of arseholes. but when i need egg for my maggi mee, i regret throwing them away.

now i throw ice-cubes.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

===

too risky...flower pot got fingerprints...

moreover, mata comes around...can check for marks on the floor -tell-tale sign that flower pot was there.

for the perfect mischief must cover backside.

wear gloves
throw down a cooking pot
or take household rubbish and dump...like that cannot trace de.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
===

moreover, mata comes around...can check for marks on the floor -tell-tale sign that flower pot was there.

wear gloves
throw down a cooking pot

this kind of case mata will take dna / fingerprints meh ?
if got cooking gas tank can throw bo ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i used to throw eggs at these type of arseholes. but when i need egg for my maggi mee, i regret throwing them away.

now i throw ice-cubes.

China has fake eggs, cheaper. Buy them for throwing purposes and leave the real ones for your maggi mee. Just be sure to separate them properly.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
===

wear gloves
throw down a cooking pot

Throw shit ... Mata dare not check your fingerprint or DNA ..:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
===

wear gloves
throw down a cooking pot

Throw shit ... Mata also must think twice before checking your fingerprint or DNA ..:wink:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro next time throw shit ....confirm you don't need ..

u see no so up. u think want shit, shit will have? if wait for shit to come then maybe those arseholes go away already.

i think ice-cube good. instant, cheap and no-evidence. also not fatal. at most hurt the fucker a bit.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you don't have shit just collect from your family members lor .. I'm sure they will lend you their ass ...:wink: if they also buay tahan the noise .