• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Couple quarrels loudly in the middle of road, waking up entire neighbourhood

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
couple_quarrels_loudly_in_the_middle_of_road_waking_up-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer sushsy witnessed a loud argument between a couple -- at 12.30 am on Jan 05. Apparently, the argument became so heated that many neighbours were awaken.

sushy writes in his email to STOMP (Jan 05):

"Imagine being woken up from sleep to the shoutings of this man to his girlfriend in the middle of the main road!

"It's 12.30 am!

"This man is truly inconsiderate and rude to the sleeping flat owners.

"I stay on the 4th floor and the shoutings were so incredibly loud that it woke me and my family.

"The man kept shouting for the girlfriend to go home and leave him alone.

"Apparently, the girlfriend had chased him in her own pyjamas. They created a huge scene.

"In the end,embarassed, the couple quickly left.

"Is this the way that Singaporeans act in public?

"It is truly shameful. I believe this man requires some anger management."

squidstar said on 6 Jan, 2011
I was there when the argument happened.
Apparently the guy accused her of sleeping with his brother which she denied. She fought back by saying he has slept with many girls before so why should he care if she slept with his brother.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wait a minute... That sinkie male cannot trust his own family member and believe that his brother and his gf indulge in sexual misconduct. what sort of behavior is that and what kind of family that is?

A sinkie behavior and a sinkie family.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This forum is owned by samleong; a self-confessed PAP and white angmor cocksucker. Any threads/posts criticising his beloved PAP and white angmor will be deleted without notice

Your posts get deleted by the host???? Your post did indeed stinks bad till the host has to remove it. An adult cannot even post right, what a joke.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CB kia tonychat,

my sources informed me that the couple is from thailand.

oh yeah, the stomper is also thai so he can understand that they are speaking in Thai. Can anyone access this sinkie loser's IQ level?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your posts get deleted by the host???? Your post did indeed stinks bad till the host has to remove it. An adult cannot even post right, what a joke.

CB kia tonychat,

any luck finding ppl to chat in 3-in1? :biggrin:

btw, your army fren how? u still owe him $50. pay back lah, dun so 'chow kuan' :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yeah, the stomper is also thai so he can understand that they are speaking in Thai. Can anyone access this sinkie loser's IQ level?

CB kia tonychat,

if the stomper can assume they are sporeans, i can also assume they are thais.

fuck you. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CB kia tonychat,

if the stomper can assume they are sporeans, i can also assume they are thais.

fuck you. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Quote:
squidstar said on 6 Jan, 2011
I was there when the argument happened.
Apparently the guy accused her of sleeping with his brother which she denied. She fought back by saying he has slept with many girls before so why should he care if she slept with his brother.
Sinkie, if you can't read or your myopic level is high, please let us know and we can do you a favor to highlight it.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie, if you can't read or your myopic level is high, please let us know and we can do you a favor to highlight it.

CB kis tonychat,

stomper was there so?? the couple agruing showed stomper their passport is it? if not how to confirm they are sporeans?

dumbfuck. :oIo::oIo:

they couple is from thailand lah idiot. and pls stop insisting that ladyboy with fake CB = real woman ok. :oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When a sinkie cannot win in an argument or in a post, the thread" Thailand has 200,000 ladyboys and transsexual or 20,000 prostitutes" by your clone starts to appear.

What a sinkie loser. hehehe.:biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a sinkie cannot win in an argument or in a post, the thread" Thailand has 200,000 ladyboys and transsexual" by your clone starts to appear.

What a sinkie loser. hehehe.:biggrin:

CB kia tonychat,

you wanna see that you owe army fren thread appear too? :biggrin:

btw, my informant demanded to see that quarreling couple's passports to verify their nationality on the spot. 100% confirm they are assholes low breeds from thailand. :biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
this one still got show to see!

i siang dulan pple who drive their cars and start horning in the hdb car park. they do this to signal for their friends or relatives to come down! knn! just last month got one siao char bor,in the middle of the nite, keep on horning until my neighbours shouted to her to shut up and she still have the cheek to ask my neighbour to go ahead and call the police. unknown to anyone, i have bought those plastic bags for drinks. I went to toilet and release, wanted to throw the packet of urine at her. police came and she drove off,ptui!!!:p

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this one still got show to see!

i siang dulan pple who drive their cars and start horning in the hdb car park. they do this to signal for their friends or relatives to come down! knn! just last month got one siao char bor,in the middle of the nite, keep on horning until my neighbours shouted to her to shut up and she still have the cheek to ask my neighbour to go ahead and call the police. unknown to anyone, i have bought those plastic bags for drinks. I went to toilet and release, wanted to throw the packet of urine at her. police came and she drove off,ptui!!!:p

bro..dun lah...wait they check DNA...can trace back to you de.

just put some communal rubbish like waste food or something...