• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Connecting the dots - AhMeng, joetys, etc

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am with loaded888 at a hfj in Chinatown right now. No such joints where he resides now.

is that you walking in the courtyard with a stick? :eek:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 201

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some people here are paying way too much attention to the zapping game.

It's just a virtual number on display. Does your self-esteem suffer so much that it is directly affected by it? :rolleyes:

Please get a life.

exactly got no life, must use clones to self mastubate

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people here are paying way too much attention to the zapping game.

It's just a virtual number on display. Does your self-esteem suffer so much that it is directly affected by it? :rolleyes:

Please get a life.

Summed up nicely.
My advice....know the difference between cyber and personal life.
Dun take cyber life too seriously....things like reputation, credibility, etc dun exist in an anonymous faceless internet forum.

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Summed up nicely.
My advice....know the difference between cyber and personal life.
Dun take cyber life too seriously....things like reputation, credibility, etc dun exist in an anonymous faceless internet forum.
for Scroo...it is the same lah...real life and cyber life No Integrity and Dishonest one.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must have been converted to a gay basher after you got dumped by your lesbo lover as she found another lesbo lover with fingers longer than your 6.5cm prick. To add on, she had enough of your attention seeking split personality who every now and then come up with 'clones' even in real life.

More courageous? You are hilarious. That fuckface is still soliciting donations!....LOL
How about posting your Aids ridden arsewipe of a face? Don't you fucking homos see how dirty it is to have a cock in your arses?......LOL.......LOL

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't make me puke lah fuckface!.....Anybody asked for return of the loans you've solicited. Pity the damn fools. Fuckface. Go tell them they have been kongheeed!......LOL.....LOL
my my my
huat huat huat

someone watchin g you hor,,,