• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congratulations to Channel 8 45 years

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree.Sometimes even the words and descriptions are the same! I can even predict what the actors are going to say next! The same old words and cliches - so predictable and so boring!!! They should employ some of the sammyboys here to write the scripts for them!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
michelle chong is the best!

wah lau... she is the UGLIEST
vomit-7dcd1598ec.gif

thank god we have cable TV :rolleyes:

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
The malaise of creativity isn't a local problem. It's a global problem. Using the example of western cartoons, they used to be extremely entertaining and come in all forms and sizes. Today's kids are watching rubbish, and they grow up to be rubbish.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
only SAF regulars would be retard enough to marry zoe tay old hag. NS kill Sg with Zoe tay and SAF regulars propagating their inferior genes to the next generation.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I do remember !

Shen Bao Zhi Yeh. It was great.

By the way bro, did you bookmark the postings we did in the old forum about Singapore in the 50s, 60s and 70s ?
I lost it...

If anyone can rememeber please post it here :smile:

Thanks !

Dan

Is the old forum, still around?..will the bookmarks work?:smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only SAF regulars would be retard enough to marry zoe tay old hag. NS kill Sg with Zoe tay and SAF regulars propagating their inferior genes to the next generation.

Bray donk(ey) will the next generation Star Wars pilot!..what inferior genes?
:biggrin:

Dan Now

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the old forum, still around?..will the bookmarks work?:smile:

Yeah the old forum is in read only mode. Think the bookmarks still work.

Oh well have to go dig :P And thanks to you that have to be one of the best thread ever I have read...

Cheers buddy :smile: