• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congratulations Singapore Voted Best Asian City

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't get fooled by this survey...it is only meant for MNC employers and how to estimate pay packages for their expat employees:wink:
Congratulations To All Singaporeans.
Singapore has been voted as having the best quality of life for Asian cities according to a survey by Mercer Human Resources in the Quality of Living 2009 survey.

We will continue to beat the fucking Koreans hands down!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also appear to be idiots and thin skinned...big politicians like ex president roh shown to be corrupt yet willing to turn a blind eye to 'save face'...same goes for their corrupt chaebol chairmen:rolleyes:
Tonychat:

You think Koreans are all that great. I am here to bear witness to all the shits that is happening here. So much of corruption and cheating going on.
Korea is : Rude , crude behaviour
Dirty streets
Disregard for the laws and order

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also appear to be idiots and thin skinned...big politicians like ex president roh shown to be corrupt yet willing to turn a blind eye to 'save face'...same goes for their corrupt chaebol chairmen
Digress a bit here on your kimchi comment. Stop short of, or any soft spot for korean chabor?:p:wink:
don't get fooled by this survey...it is only meant for MNC employers and how to estimate pay packages for their expat employees
Don't disagree. Target audience for new postings and relocation. Also a given that given a choice over happening, busy shanghai -sillypore is more livable place (from expats perpective)

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are talking about your mother? How about your father Fukuyu Mada san, her Japanese customer? I fuck and cum inside your mouth lnchwmn3 aka lancheowman of asiaone.com forum fame.
:biggrin:

No I am talking about your mother hor...... My father screwed your mother ok.
and what you fuck and cum Inchwnm3 aka lancheowman is none of my bussinese....asshole you should understand now.......:rolleyes: