• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Confirmed - No free birthday cakes from OCBC!!

macky888

Alfrescian
Loyal
========== Comments =============
hi,

My birthday is approaching. Is it true that your bank will give me a birthday cake if I gave proof of my birthdate at your branch? What kind of cake can I expect? Are there any special conditions attached?

Cheers,

Keith
========= End Of Comments ========

Dear Keith,

We thank you for your email of 7 January 2010.

We would like to clarify that it is not part of the bank's policy to offer a birthday cake to our customers on their birthday. We thank you for the time taken to give us this feedback and our best wishes for your coming birthday.

Yours sincerely
Pang Sin Yee (Ms)
Customer Service Manager
Contact Centre
OCBC Bank

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
========== Comments =============
hi,

My birthday is approaching. Is it true that your bank will give me a birthday cake if I gave proof of my birthdate at your branch? What kind of cake can I expect? Are there any special conditions attached?

Cheers,

Keith
========= End Of Comments ========

Dear Keith,

We thank you for your email of 7 January 2010.

We would like to clarify that it is not part of the bank's policy to offer a birthday cake to our customers on their birthday. We thank you for the time taken to give us this feedback and our best wishes for your coming birthday.

Yours sincerely
Pang Sin Yee (Ms)
Customer Service Manager
Contact Centre
OCBC Bank

not even a cheap one?
ok who is the advertisement company?
who fxxk it up this time?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this not misrepresentation?

How to trust this institution?

Even a birthday cake also they can 'try' you.

The BEST bank in S'pore is UOB; run by the WEEs.

macky888

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing I dun understand abt Singaporeans.. they really like queuing! POSB ATMs are forever with long queues I really dun understand why they dun just open an account with UOB/OCBC or Citibank. Their ATMs are everywhere as well...

:confused::confused:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyaa!!! OCBC is learning fast from PAP, all sweet talk and rhetorics only and the help of SHIT TIME putting it big to attract customers. When you asked them to put words into action, they dissappeared into thin air or just tell you to wait-long-long. If this is not PAP pattern than what is?

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing I dun understand abt Singaporeans.. they really like queuing! POSB ATMs are forever with long queues I really dun understand why they dun just open an account with UOB/OCBC or Citibank. Their ATMs are everywhere as well...

:confused::confused:

You know, I really want to ask that question to everyone. Thanks! I'll chip in to support your question. :smile:

macky888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know, I really want to ask that question to everyone. Thanks! I'll chip in to support your question. :smile:

hahahaha... well maybe we should just hope for status quo. At least these people won't start flooding rest of the ATMs and we can still enjoy short queues! :p