• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Confirmed] GST increase to 8% in Jan 2023, then to 9% in jan 2024

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
1645193173740.png

https://shrtcô.de/GhuLG4

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the profligate spending during the scamdemic, perhaps raising it to 20% might be more helpful to recoup all the money flushed down the toilet.

Then have an additional luxury goods tax, and a property tax. Huat ah!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actuallee my uncle has no problem with increasing gst onlee that gst should not be imposed on medical treatments and consumables KNN becas medical stuff is a no choice things whereas enjoyment stuff is optional I.e you want you pay for it. From this you can tell how fucking clear minded my uncle is as a human being. Pls do not pay and then kpkb :cool: you will not die or less 1 strain of hair for not consuming those items. Fucking bastard pap doesn't know what is mandatory and optional.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actuallee my uncle has no problem with increasing gst onlee that gst should not be imposed on medical treatments and consumables KNN becas medical stuff is a no choice things whereas enjoyment stuff is optional I.e you want you pay for it. From this you can tell how fucking clear minded my uncle is as a human being. Pls do not pay and then kpkb :cool: you will not die or less 1 strain of hair for not consuming those items. Fucking bastard pap doesn't know what is mandatory and optional.
You anti consume everyone anti consume end up also gst will leeduce mah KNN 自己咯类税

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is to help the poor so it's for an honorable cause.

I would like to thank the PAP for being such a caring organisation.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The PAP already said they would reimburse sinkies for around 5 years worth of GST increases through rebates and cash. Where else can you find such a good government? Majulah PAP!

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will take this opportunity to raise prices for sure. time to screw over the consumers. it's important to keep the peasants poor. can't have them running around thinking they have achieved financial freedom and start voting against the government.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will take this opportunity to raise prices for sure. time to screw over the consumers. it's important to keep the peasants poor. can't have them running around thinking they have achieved financial freedom and start voting against the government.

And if they're too busy to make ends meet, they won't have time to think dangerous thoughts about democracy etc. :sneaky:

This previous post of mine is timeless, all daft Sinkies should get acquainted with it soon:

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ho...-from-a-3rd-century-bc-chinese-tyrant.273715/

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only in SG....increasing GST is to help the poor and the poor collecting cardboards is exercising.

SG is a country for the poor.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
In these times of covid-19 pandemic,only Pap govt die die must increase GST.Why so kancheong must increase GST ? scared no money to pay for ministers' salaries?
Got money to invest billions in China and India but no money for local infrastructure expenditure ? Why reimbursement for GST Rebates only for 5 years ? Reimbursements should be for life to the people since GST Increase is for life. But then,if there is no GST increase,there is no need for Reimbursements for GST Rebates or LPPL.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun increase no need reimburse. What is the whole point?

Obviously, what they reimburse is just a tiny fraction of what they collect in additional tax revenue.

But the propagandist media will use that reimbursement to hype up the narrative of a caring, compassionate and generous PAP govt. :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun increase no need reimburse. What is the whole point?

The whole point is that PAP wants to collect more tax from rich people like me, not from losers like you! So the PAP gives you rebates to offset whatever GST they collect from you.