• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Confirmed by Forbes! Singapore is a province of China!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
forbes-singapore-china.jpg

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It only shows that ang mor dont give a shit about peesai. If a cuntry looks cheena, it has to be China. It used to be Japanese in the 80s.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no one reads this forum

You sure?...I am sure the "whores" of Toa Payoh..trawl tit bits, morsels of information from here, & even start thread to get the same...to write their articles, there was an article that appeared on sundazed time about this primary school...if I am not mistaken the thread was started some while back & many, "oldies but goodies", contributed their views & no long after the article appeared..

Who says nobody read this forum...SAM LEONG maybe the "last leaf"... heh heh heh

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sure?...I am sure the "whores" of Toa Payoh..trawl tit bits, morsels of information from here, & even start thread to get the same...to write their articles, there was an article that appeared on sundazed time about this primary school...if I am not mistaken the thread was started some while back & many, "oldies but goodies", contributed their views & no long after the article appeared..

Who says nobody read this forum...SAM LEONG maybe the "last leaf"... heh heh heh

Yup, this forum is read by the Toa Payoh bunch. Reference to the forum has also been made in Yahoo! News, freelance journalists and researchers.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20% Sg polulation is born PRC. Is 2nd largest group even bigger than SG Malay.
So should consider they one of SGPn.