• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Confirm liao! SAF personnels all very free one.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6tnwDoFYBfY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6tnwDoFYBfY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

"And the best part is, he always have time for me."

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
only white horse then so free.... 6 months MC can still pass out of OCS.

the rest of us bo tai bo zi kena at least confinement and extra duty for every stupid offence we make. where got time? weekend also eat instant noodles. not every single one of us lao pay got money, ok???

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my 2 year stint, i only got to go home for a mere 3months....stay in personnel and stay in thailand for 9months. Break off with gf cos not spending time with her cos of army.

Can we sue the Army now using this video as a proof that our rights have been violated or that it is a fake video? Honor our nation by putting what is right. Tis video insults our country NSman.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're in Australia can sue, just like the Optus advertisements that was said to be misleading.

This says so much about SAF's integrity. If they so free, why they are the highest paid uniform organisation in the country?

During my 2 year stint, i only got to go home for a mere 3months....stay in personnel and stay in thailand for 9months. Break off with gf cos not spending time with her cos of army.

Can we sue the Army now using this video as a proof that our rights have been violated or that it is a fake video? Honor our nation by putting what is right. Tis video insults our country NSman.