• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Condolences to Ms Geno Ong's family, loved ones, relatives & friends....

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
My deepest & sincere condolences to Ms Geno Ong' families, loved ones, relatives & friends. There can be no words from the insignificant nobody me, whom read about her tragic death due to circumstances & pressures which she thought being alone, made the ultimate sacrifice - one's life - to end it all.

Be assured that she is in a far better place than here now, relieved of the vicissitudes of Earthly mortal life, for those whom believed & experienced personally a higher authority than mere mortals..

I invite Mr/Ms Tobelightlight/Iris Koh or anyone else to share condolences to Ms Geno Ong's innocent loved ones here on this thread . Each life is precious & means something special to another...

Justice is often seemingly harsh, but it is tempered with compassion for others within our hard won Judicial system. No need to push one over the edge. A precious innocent life is now lost. May Ms Geno Ong's passing be not in vain, & we all learn a lesson from this....

Last edited:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
[Without Prejudice]

Taking others to Court is one way to clear one's reputation. However, how much is one's reputation worth? The cost of an innocent life?

If a thousand Humans were to use a marker pen & scrawl the words "So & So are scammers & mad dogs, so sue me" on their white T shirts, would a plaintiff have the financial resources to sue ALL of them?

Consider the costs - a Defendant only needs to pay $20 for self representation, if loses the case, he will be only made to pay what he can afford to do so, probably a few hundreds in his bank account or declare bankruptcy should he transfers his savings to his kin earlier.

However, it would cost the Plaintiff at least $100,000 per legal suit against one. With 1000 legal suits initiated against others, that would be $100 Million dollars to so called - 'clear one's reputation'....

Furthermore, with the passing of innocent lady, Public sentiment would be high against the Plaintiff, as Singapore is a civilized & Rule of Law Nation where it will not be that the strong can bully the weak.

Perhaps the Plaintiff should drop all litigation, pay off the legal team, & hold a Press Conference instead with supporting bank documents & contracts to clear one's reputation., & let there be closure.

Peace.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ignorant or insignificant me with the current law doesn't understand what is the meaning of Suing using AI? Read that RN surprises people with this move, what is it all about? Does it mean RN asked AI to predict the outcome of a lawsuit? Like gansiokbin asking chatgpt to predict which neighbour threw stones at her window? :eek:

The ignorant me in laws think that the kangaroo law in sg needs a complete overhaul.
People are moving one step ahead to abuse the law instead of taking a step back to review it.
Victim of such laws, only can resolve it by violence and bloodshed, which in this case, the latter being used in the wrong manner .

Can apply bloodshed don't waste.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ignorant or insignificant me with the current law doesn't understand what is the meaning of Suing using AI? Read that RN surprises people with this move, what is it all about? Does it mean RN asked AI to predict the outcome of a lawsuit? Like gansiokbin asking chatgpt to predict which neighbour threw stones at her window? :eek:

The ignorant me in laws think that the kangaroo law in sg needs a complete overhaul.
People are moving one step ahead to abuse the law instead of taking a step back to review it.
Victim of such laws, only can resolve it by violence and bloodshed, which in this case, the latter being used in the wrong manner .

AI can only provide a standard Statement of Claim template for defamation suits. RN must still fill in the details.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[Without Prejudice]

Taking others to Court is one way to clear one's reputation. However, how much is one's reputation worth? The cost of an innocent life?

If a thousand Humans were to use a marker pen & scrawl the words "So & So are scammers & mad dogs, so sue me" on their white T shirts, would a plaintiff have the financial resources to sue ALL of them?

Consider the costs - a Defendant only needs to pay $20 for self representation, if loses the case, he will be only made to pay what he can afford to do so, probably a few hundreds in his bank account or declare bankruptcy should he transfers his savings to his kin earlier.

However, it would cost the Plaintiff at least $100,000 per legal suit against one. With 1000 legal suits initiated against others, that would be $100 Million dollars to so called - 'clear one's reputation'....

Furthermore, with the passing of innocent lady, Public sentiment would be high against the Plaintiff, as Singapore is a civilized & Rule of Law Nation where it will not be that the strong can bully the weak.

Perhaps the Plaintiff should drop all litigation, pay off the legal team, & hold a Press Conference instead with supporting bank documents & contracts to clear one's reputation., & let there be closure.

Peace.
(without prejudce)

how were they to know she would committ sucide

as much as i dont like this couple., it appears there was mediation, she reufsed etc...
if she was so steadfast in her belief that she did nothing wrong, then why not go the whole way?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
(without prejudce)

as much as i dont like this couple., it appears there was mediation, she reufsed etc...
if she was so steadfast in her belief that she did nothing wrong, then why not go the whole way?
Spot on.
The current attacks on them should not be aiming at them causing the unfortunate ending, unless she had told them she would jump and given a grace period for the jump.
Since it has happened, the couple should do a self reflection and review all the current ordinary people in the queue of the law suit.

As for me, if I were them, I will feel uneasy to have caused a death, regardless of the reason behind.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope RN continue with the suit and reclaim whatever money she leaves behind. Killing yourself does nothing to correct the slander.
She probably thinks that just because she meets with ministry officials, she has a mountain backing her. Let this be a lesson. They will throw you under the bus.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't file for a virginity certificate. You go see a doctor and open your legs wide wide for a test.
If your mentor were to do both by opening leg wide wide and after that use the ai template to do filing, it will complete the full procedure and live as a virgin thereafter.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't file for a virginity certificate. You go see a doctor and open your legs wide wide for a test.
Go live on sammyboy, strip naked put 4k webcam in between legs. We are the experts when it comes to authenticating hymens and virgins.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can use torch light to check
No need to check. My mentor is a virgin for sure.

She does not want me to believe her, she prefers to be persecuted so that she can paint me as a villain.

Nevertheless, I believe she is a virgin, a Phoenix, a philanthropist.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

i must use ai predict who piak piak chee bye got puck puck sound.

@jurongkechil

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
(without prejudce)

Thanks for the reply, & also to others sharing this thread by the insignificant nobody me.

It takes well considered judgements, savings & sacrifices in order to elevate to the status of a bizman. MISUNDERSTANDINGS will happen from time to time, even among brothers & sisters running a family biz, let alone partners. Often it is due to profit$.

Thus a need to have an open accounts book, as well as patience to explain to investors, family members, partners & even workers why some of accumulated savings must remain for a rainy day, to clear doubts & resolve issues, to progress & evolve, & not 'clear one's reputation' - whatever that means when public scrutiny thru the Courts will only drag out dirty linen by defendant's lawyers for a judge, not AI, to pass judgement & public opinion where one is seeking funds from.

We are men. Being bizmen comes with higher responsibilities than wealth alone. We are in it only for the money, keep under the radar & NOT harm lives, directly or indirectly, or seek for violence, or else it would be bad for biz & far worse for one's reputation.

Litigation will only break the bonds of friendships & trusts, even customers, earned along the way, when one was just earning a meagre salary. It will have to be carefully considered & NOT just lash out at will.

Careful consideration & judgements include even for those whom one is suing - will it be of value, even after public scrutiny, or just pure vindictiveness akin to a 'woman scorned' & be dragged foolishly into it - as happened now to an innocent poor woman consumed by pressures & costs of litigation to defend herself, whom had done no violent act to the plaintiff, but figuratively - pushed OVER the edge?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for the reply, & also to others sharing this thread by the insignificant nobody me.

It takes well considered judgements, savings & sacrifices in order to elevate to the status of a bizman. MISUNDERSTANDINGS will happen from time to time, even among brothers & sisters running a family biz, let alone partners. Often it is due to profit$.

Thus a need to have an open accounts book, as well as patience to explain to investors, family members, partners & even workers why some of accumulated savings must remain for a rainy day, to clear doubts & resolve issues, to progress & evolve, & not 'clear one's reputation' - whatever that means when public scrutiny thru the Courts will only drag out dirty linen by defendant's lawyers for a judge, not AI, to pass judgement & public opinion where one is seeking funds from.

We are men. Being bizmen comes with higher responsibilities than wealth alone. We are in it only for the money, keep under the radar & NOT harm lives, directly or indirectly, or seek for violence, or else it would be bad for biz & far worse for one's reputation.

Litigation will only break the bonds of friendships & trusts, even customers, earned along the way, when one was just earning a meagre salary. It will have to be carefully considered & NOT just lash out at will.

Careful consideration & judgements include even for those whom one is suing - will it be of value, even after public scrutiny, or just pure vindictiveness akin to a 'woman scorned' & be dragged foolishly into it - as happened now to an innocent poor woman consumed by pressures & costs of litigation to defend herself, whom had done no violent act to the plaintiff, but figuratively - pushed OVER the edge?
PLEASE LAH..
when people sue each other, there isnt any compassion

https://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
PLEASE LAH..
when people sue each other, there isnt any compassion

Thanks for your polite plea, which separates you from others. I sincerely appreciate it, & understand where you are coming from, but....

Without compassion, then we are no better than brutish beasts, living under jungle rules, than the CIVILIZATION we enjoy in peace, progress & evolution of today, thru the efforts & sacrifices of many.....