• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Condo Speculators Run Road En Masse

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Need Advice.

I have S$500,000 cash + bank loan S$200,000

What recommendation of Condo to buy ??

Preferably 3 rooms unit
Preferably =<100 sqm
Preferably at eastern part of the island.
Preferably Freehold.
Preferably no swimming pool, no tennis court.
Preferably near MRT station.

Expect the property prices in Spore to dive some more. Why are you so eager to get into debt? Whats wrong with renting ?

Now is time to dollar average into some non-Sing stocks. In long term you can make more money than buying property.

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need Advice.

I have S$500,000 cash + bank loan S$200,000

What recommendation of Condo to buy ??

Preferably 3 rooms unit
Preferably =<100 sqm
Preferably at eastern part of the island.
Preferably Freehold.
Preferably no swimming pool, no tennis court.
Preferably near MRT station.

U wan buy my 4rm HDB in YIshun? Sell you cheap cheap, $500k enuff

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi bros..with 20k s$..you can builk a bangoloos..,comparable to those in NASSIM hill........in ANHUI province in china...hehe..want to migrate to prc...

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
more projects launching smaller units. 300+ sqf at 300+K which works out to be close to $1000psf.....

it is overpriced and the developers ae relying on lower absolute figures rather than psf basis..... construction costs may be slightly higher for smaller units, but not at that price,,,,

344sf,,,, it is just a bachelors pad and don't dream to rent out because as more expats going down sizing, these units will not be easy to rent out

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh anybody can tell me where can read up on all this real estate stuff in SG? Like basics and advanced details about it.. thanks