• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Compensation for AMDK is always much more than to Sinkies

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did and bought a $2000 sport bicycle that can lift with one finger before.

Not worth yr life cycling on Singapore road and be a road menace to motorists..

To Geylang fuck kuaybu she takes risk of STD and I wear condom reduce my own risk..

If everyone cycled the world would be a much better place. Give it a go you won't regret it.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.asiaone.com/News/The+New+Paper/Story/A1Story20100930-239839.html

Oct 19, 2008
HER car rammed into a cyclist from the rear so hard that he flew and hit the front windscreen, cracking part of it, before rolling onto the road.

But Cleopatra Wong Yuin Ping, 30, thought the body that smashed into the windscreen was a rotten tree branch that had fallen.

She did not bother to stop and continued driving her car along Holland Road. Wong was also unaware that her victim's bicycle was stuck in the undercarriage of the Lexus ES300 belonging to her father, despite the noise of the bicycle scraping against the road.

The bicycle was dragged for about 2km before it was dislodged.

poor cyclist... who is tgis mss wong anyway?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this case he rode his bicycle outside biz hour.

He cannot claims loss of income becos he was entertainment himself for sport. This is out of the scope of biz hour he got into a road accident.

His employment agreement says he has to take the safest transport to work and biz appointment.

There is a case for the driver driver to fight.

A car owner use his car on weekend for family cannot claim loss of income and earnings if the accident is outside his scope of work hour.

7 years to close this case :thumbsdown:

On Nov 19, 2014, at 8pm, Mr Pollmann, who is married and the father of two children, was cycling along Brickland Road in Bukit Batok when Ye Xianrong's car crashed into him from behind.

According to a High Court judgment issued in October 2017, Ye, 36, was checking his blind spot for traffic before filtering into another lane. Failing to keep a lookout ahead, he got too close to the cyclist. He jammed his brakes when he realised they were about to collide, but it was too late.

Mr Pollmann was thrown off his bicycle and sustained serious head injuries, spending six months in hospital.

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cyclists take priority because they were around long before cars were invented.

huh! not sure this words come thru' the mouth or ass via a brain?
if it its true, every pedestrian just get paid after whacked by any vehicles lohhh, after all they were way around long before cars were invented.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
huh! not sure this words come thru' the mouth or ass via a brain?
if it its true, every pedestrian just get paid after whacked by any vehicles lohhh, after all they were way around long before cars were invented.

Fault still needs to be established but as far as vehicle classifications go you have to realise that roads were built for cyclists long before cars were invented.

Cars came along later and the roads were expanded but just because they got wider for the sake of cars does not mean that the original occupants, ie cyclists, lose the right to use what was built for them in the first place.

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fault still needs to be established but as far as vehicle classifications go you have to realise that roads were built for cyclists long before cars were invented.

Cars came along later and the roads were expanded but just because they got wider for the sake of cars does not mean that the original occupants, ie cyclists, lose the right to use what was built for them in the first place.

mr leongsam
in due respect, i'd really like to enlighten you or bring you back to real life mentality in this sinkieland....
sillypore roads are never built for cyclists after industrialization days in the 60s - 70s (if you insist, you are in era of william farkuar, before that hyprocrsy raffles claimed his)!

all roads are laid by lta for roi - period! this is the justifications from lta against every single cents from coe!
wtf! does any cyclist can claim his/her rights like everyone of us who also claim our right to own a piece of this island here, flats, parks, walkways and roads etc.
we all pay for this with a bloody huge price !!!

its so obvious every insurances are waiting for such million dollars case to happen for them to jack up road insurance premiums in this country!
all of you dunno that every cent collected for this f#$%* foreign bastard are actually from all jacked up insurances premiums to be paid by everyone of us!

what fcuk rights do any cyclist here to spout nonsense, especially these cyclist rights are for their leisure activities!
and these fcuking cyclists rights have made miserables and life difficulties for many many others who really depend their livelihoods on their bicycles, vehicles!

worse, our sinkie laws here are just wayang jurisdictions that ignores real plights of the nation, they just play along to bubble up the insurance!

and for record sake, sillypore traffic roads are one of narrowest roads for public vehicles in the world, managed by worlds most expensive gahmens + well paid agencies

i'd give every rights to a cyclist if he's makng a living outta of it ! but for leisure or better life, use the right way or enroute parks make for them !!!

and if he/she crosses the lines w/o paying the hefty sums like all vehicle drivers do ??? then his/her fcuking right is ass to die (with permission in 1 piece or 2)

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
mr leongsam
in due respect, i'd really like to enlighten you or bring you back to real life mentality in this sinkieland....
sillypore roads are never built for cyclists after industrialization days in the 60s - 70s (if you insist, you are in era of william farkuar, before that hyprocrsy raffles claimed his)!

all roads are laid by lta for roi - period! this is the justifications from lta against every single cents from coe!
wtf! does any cyclist can claim his/her rights like everyone of us who also claim our right to own a piece of this island here, flats, parks, walkways and roads etc.

its so obvious every insurances are waiting for such million dollars case to happen for them to jack up road insurance premiums in this country!
all of you dunno that every cent collected for this f#$%* foreign bastard are actually from all jacked up insurances premiums to be paid by everyone of us!

what fcuk rights do any cyclist here to spout nonsense, especially these cyclist rights are for their leisure activities!
and these fcuking cyclists rights have made miserables and life difficulties for many many others who really depend their livelihoods on their bicycles, vehicles!

worse, our sinkie laws here are just wayang jurisdictions that ignores real plights of the nation, they just play along to bubble up the insurance!

and for record sake, sillypore traffic roads are one of narrowest roads for public vehicles in the world, managed by worlds most expensive gahmens + well paid agencies

i'd give every rights to a cyclist if he's makng a living outta of it ! but for leisure or better life, use the right way or enroute parks make for them !!!

and if he/she crosses the lines w/o paying the hefty sums like all vehicle drivers do ??? then his/her fcuking right is ass to die (with permission in 1 piece or 2)

That may be your opinion but the fact of the matter is that cyclists have equal right to the use of the roads and cars have to be mindful of more vulnerable road users around them.

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
That may be your opinion but the fact of the matter is that cyclists have equal right to the use of the roads and cars have to be mindful of more vulnerable road users around them.

the real fact and exact reason for this matter and main reason for all these here has been very clear!

it is recent cyclists, dressed themselves up and run the roads as if its their tracks like theirs and for their leisure in the most peak hours causing miseries on vehicles

and now call for mindful drivers for their vulnerabilities???

opinion is for individuals . . .
but asking for rights in the expense of others paying hefty for them?
its not just selfish or arrogant but this is worse than leeches

if this is a case awarded to a local struggling cyclist who was making a living whilst on the road, i rest my case
but this is the typical amdk, make millions here yet wanna apply his rights and challenge against locals ??? haiz
and still wanna talk about rights on the road w/o paying a single cent yet blame others for unmindfulness . . . I rest my case too

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good narrative and yr assessment are correct.

His job agreement does not covered accident outside scope of work time. And stupid lawyers become judges are no talents but either alcoholic or drug consumers or both.

Lazy sleepy judges did not take into account the accident happened outside his scope of work time frame.

Cycling for lesiure or sport at night is taking personal induced risk of death or injuries of the cyclist.

How can this cheat cyclist claim economic loss of his earnings for 20 years from the court when this accident happened outside his working hours under the employer HR agreement.

Can he claimed economic loss of income when he got injured having sex with his wife in the balcony and fell 20th floor to the ground, undead... knowing having sex in balcony can fell off from the balcony....

Sue the courthouse for frivolous judgement and their incompetence judge shd be replace with algorithm robotic machine.

fuck the courthouse... Useless shitskins...

mr leongsam

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
the real fact and exact reason for this matter and main reason for all these here has been very clear!

it is recent cyclists, dressed themselves up and run the roads as if its their tracks like theirs and for their leisure in the most peak hours causing miseries on vehicles

if this is a case awarded to a local struggling cyclist who was making a living whilst on the road, i rest my case
but this is the typical amdk, make millions here yet wanna apply his rights and challenge against locals ??? haiz
and still wanna talk about rights on the road w/o paying a single cent yet blame others for unmindfulness . . . I rest my case too

There is no time be gained overtaking those cyclists. Just follow at a respectable distance. It won't make a scrap of difference to travel time.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Set up crowdfunding to sue the courthouse for lack of talent judgement. These drugs and alcoholic lawyers turn judge go screwed innocent lifes with their poor judgement, enough of these shits.

How can a alcoholic blood angmoh claimed millions of dollars compensation loss of his earned income for 20 years from an accident which was outside his employment HR agreement work time frame...

he go fuck cycling at night was in his off working hours and was entertaining himself with pleasure his groin masterbating the bicycle seat...

Singapore judge like that one... sibei pay chu cheng type.... no eye see... 新加坡完了...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no time be gained overtaking those cyclists. Just follow at a respectable distance. It won't make a scrap of difference to travel time.

Feel free to startle them by honking incessantly at them.

If they react angrily, more fun video footage for your vehicle's dashcam. :biggrin:

Don't get mad, get even.

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal

who said its about time gained?

and why aren't all your idiotic questions be posted to the F#$%ing cyclist instead of drivers? its obvious even your intellectual or opinion is one-sided, ie. screwed!

I saw it in my own eyes on bridge across yishun dam where cyclists refused but stayed in middle of road in morning peak hours that caused huge traffic jam behind !

I saw it in my own eyes across upper thomson where accidents occurred by heavy vehicles & cars all becoz they siam arrogant cyclist and rubbed against vehicles on middle lanes!

I even saw public busses have to slow down becoz F%%King cyclists refused to barge in middle of bus lanes - this would have been heavy fines for common vehicles!

so, what F$#%^ right does these arrogant cyclists have in sinkie roads!

fyi, I myself ride on my 700f super6 evo c105 cannondale only on 5-7am or late evening weekends on designated roads only!

and i am seeing more & more of these arrogant amdk bastards, and worst, many local tourdefrance wannabes oso behave like them!