• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat compassvale bookstore poor customer service

• Thread starter Deleted member 105665
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 105665

compassvale popular bookstore got a senior local female staff not very good customer service, that day ask her for the 5 in a pack paper file and even showed her picture in mobile she don't even ask and bring me to the shelve use hand show there and never say a word and walk away, next time see her ask her to show her hand again and like last time in school I will use popular bookstore plastic plus wooden plus metal ruler smack her palm hard hahahah let her feel the pain inflicted so she learn a lesson like in school.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometime the nature of the job and the work load make the worker very frustrated
hence he/she behaves accordingly to the mood.
you may not realised that most work permit holders working as cleaner , general labourer , etc
are treated like slaves by their employers.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
compassvale popular bookstore got a senior local female staff not very good customer service, that day ask her for the 5 in a pack paper file and even showed her picture in mobile she don't even ask and bring me to the shelve use hand show there and never say a word and walk away, next time see her ask her to show her hand again and like last time in school I will use popular bookstore plastic plus wooden plus metal ruler smack her palm hard hahahah let her feel the pain inflicted so she learn a lesson like in school.

Buy staples then staple her chui.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can go cck book store.