• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

comparing stevenLim with chee soon juan

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
He still around? Thought he go to Woodbridge already.

stevenlim is in any which way still better than the national betrayer chee. though both are attention whore, steven is trying to entertain as a comic while chee is acting like a comic with a hidden agenda to create national chaos. chee is more like a social "terrorist" to implant anxieties, fear and mistrust among the peasants and their faith in the gov.

but becos his concealed motive is now so obvious, the gov doesn't need to ISD him and allow him to showcase his nonsense to peasants who can see his nonsensical but hideous ploy so vividly.:wink:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
piglipstick2.jpg

I, leetahbar, this forum's No.1 pest, a hiao cheebye pondan suck cock fuck am the the Internet's biggest attention whore! Follow me..:p...... I leetahbar the hiao cheebye!..:p I, leetahbar the hiao cheebye,...:p I leetahbar the hiao cheebye!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:..........

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
as we witness the uncouth behaviour of chee's sdppies IB here, roughly we can tell what kind of craps from them can be. it's all so predictable.:wink:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
as we witness the uncouth behaviour of chee's sdppies IB here, roughly we can tell what kind of craps from them can be. it's all so predictable.:wink:

The cock sucking sound statements you make are more precise than Lee Kuan Yew and Ho Ching's clairvoyance on Wall Street stock market developments! ..... lol ....lol

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almak why you sucking leetahbar's cock?

And I thought you good only at sucking, you talk too?...pondan hiao cheebye ex SAFGU Guard dog who sucked the whole platoon while doing guard dog duty. And this cheebye mudskipper aka lancheowman claims to be an elite Guardsm,an!....lol...lol.... little cocksucker lnchwmn3 of asiaone.com forum fame!....lol....lol you and leetahbar are joined in unhooly matrimony!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lnWrEZuSN8M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lnWrEZuSN8M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I thought you good only at sucking, you talk too?...pondan hiao cheebye ex SAFGU Guard dog who sucked the whole platoon while doing guard dog duty. And this cheebye mudskipper aka lancheowman claims to be an elite Guardsm,an!....lol...lol.... little cocksucker lnchwmn3 of asiaone.com forum fame!....lol....lol you and leetahbar are joined in unhooly matrimony!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lnWrEZuSN8M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lnWrEZuSN8M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

uncle jiu si better than you, you post youtube picture or tampon picture, still uncle is better than you

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need to cut and paste so mnay times, uncle is your master, you are my dog, i ask you to nark, you bark, understand anot

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need to cut and paste so mnay times, uncle is your master, you are my dog, i ask you to nark, you bark, understand anot

No need to post two messages lah...you want to get fuck also need to kangcheong my little clitoris for a lancheow SAF guard dog who claims to be an elite Guardsman! Come take my cock down your throat!....lol....lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to post two messages lah...you want to get fuck also need to kangcheong my little clitoris for a lancheow SAF guard dog who claims to be an elite Guardsman! Come take my cock down your throat!....lol....lol

臭阿宫,你的咕咕叫还粘不回去, 用香蕉插你老妈

i like leh

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
臭阿宫,你的咕咕叫还粘不回去, 用香蕉插你老妈

i like leh

Ask your mummy she loved the cumber up her arse or not?
Poor enlarged clitoris boy dare not use English to fight anymore. Xia suay, xia suay....must be the pounding in the arse he has been getting from me had caused him to lose his minuscule balls as well. Fifty plus years old former SAFGU unit guard dog who claims to be an elite Guardsman! Pathetic!...lol....lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor enlarged clitoris boy dare not use English to fight anymore. Xia suay, xia suay....must be the pounding in the arse he has been getting from me had caused him to lose his minuscule balls as well. Fifty plus years old former SAFGU unit guard dog who claims to be an elite Guardsman! Pathetic!...lol....lol

因为你是臭阿宫,你没有咕咕叫.只好用香蕉插你老妈

令父就是要用华文刁你老母,怕了是吗

your mommy told me she pounding your ass with a dildo because you are a 臭阿宫

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
因为你是臭阿宫,你没有咕咕叫.只好用香蕉插你老妈

令父就是要用华文刁你老母,怕了是吗

your mommy told me she pounding your ass with a dildo because you are a 臭阿宫

Wah lancheowman of the "Superior" understanding of Chinese culture revealing your true colours for all to see hor?

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lancheowman of the "Superior" understanding of Chinese culture revealing your true colours for all to see hor?

没有咕咕叫的臭阿宫,你怕了是吗, 快点跟令父说sorry

不然令父就是要用华文刁你老母

play scholar, you no fight with uncle, play gangster, u oso no fight with uncle because i am your MASTER, you are my DOG