• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Communist Chinks Now Taking Over US Mainstream Media

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;ZeG7C7X36yI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeG7C7X36yI[/video]

Communist Chinks Now Taking Over US Media!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China is just perfecting the art of mass media propaganda so they can start churning out blockbuster after blockbuster movies of America oops I mean China saving the world,and their proud strong navy battleships and armadas sailing the seas fighting aliens,monsters and zombies,and checking under the skirts of middle East for WMDs,and callofduty and bandofbrotherish stories of heroics and bravery so the world can start popping it down like Tony stark mcnuggets and iron Man and marvel happy meals.

i cant wait for marvel and capcom to come up with their versions of chinese superheros and Wachoski brothers' depiction of Chinaman,a superhero whose daytime job is a dim sum delivery boy whose real name is Wong Ah Q.

Last edited:

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
China is just perfecting the art of mass media propaganda so they can start churning out blockbuster after blockbuster movies of America oops I mean China saving the world,and their proud strong navy battleships and armadas sailing the seas fighting aliens,monsters and zombies,and checking under the skirts of middle East for WMDs,and callofduty and bandofbrotherish stories of heroics and bravery so the world can start popping it down like Tony stark mcnuggets and iron Man and marvel happy meals.

i cant wait for marvel and capcom to come up with their versions of chinese superheros and Wachoski brothers' depiction of Chinaman,a superhero whose daytime job is a dim sum delivery boy whose real name is Wong Ah Q.

Let's see if the American people and people from the rest of the world ex-China will buy into Chink superheros. My bet is that such movies will turn out to be huge flops for the Chink controlled Hollywood studios.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China Spreads Fake News Through Western Media

[video=youtube;rDy0CTdtLL8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDy0CTdtLL8[/video]